RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Announcing Rapverse.com (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=137911)

strobe 07-29-04 12:37 AM

First off, the battles are now no longer anonymous. As for how hiding the feedback and votes will not eliminate d/r I'm still confused... Hiding that info stops swaying by the people battling and streamlines the voting process when the verses are right there without the need to scroll and find the verse. It also only allows people to post a verse once and disallows people to post your verse for you.

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-29-04 12:42 AM

ok,so all u've done is the voters cant see what other voters have said....sorry,but SWAYING wasnt the biggest problem in voting....n i think u've solved nothing...because ur opponent can still tell ppl to vote for em,n tell em what others have said.,or what the standing are...n if u think that wont happen,u're in denial..if u think since u banned pm-ing for votes,that it stopped,u are also in denial about that............this hasnt solved anything......u really should consider that designated voters idea i proposed awhile back...................it would eliminate d/r...sway....blacklist...battle forum problems.....everything.........

Sten. Cell 07-29-04 02:37 AM

I Say Keep The Hack.

But Explain This "Designated Voters" Idea Of Yours...

Metaskriptz 07-29-04 03:28 AM

Yea it still doesnt Stop d/ring

1.People on Aim WIll ask people to hit up there battle
or Hit Up something And they can tell them which verse
was theres

The Good Thing is

2. Its SOmething Different Instead of Same old poor RV
Bored as Hell and Not Getting Active...Im about to Retire
But Its Still Dope but Nobody Can hit a Personal Or anything
about him...But I think its dope because its something new instead
of the old Shit

DeHotBwoy 07-29-04 12:31 PM

yeaH IF SOME1 SAYS THERE NAME IN THE sHIT????

Wordz AhGod 07-29-04 01:09 PM

I aint too sure about that voting shit cuz some kats D/r in a whole nother level these days. they could easily PM there boys which verse is whose or there boys could automatically know whose is who by the style. It wont really solve much to complicate it. I like a everything else. relaunched is leaving original in the ice age. I sighned up there and it takes too long to do anything. cnat vote till U get 120posts and the cyphers are garbage too. no real competition. and I cant tell if I have a battle wit some one or not. its just a mess. thanx for making relaunched the best rap site out here. keep it going ya'll.

Archeologist 07-29-04 01:47 PM

battle system is wack.
pz.

villagepimp 07-29-04 04:40 PM

The fuck I'm fuckin' confused as fuck... now would somebody tell me why the fuck we need a new battle system? The normal one is just fuckin' fine with me.

strobe 07-29-04 05:26 PM

We would also like to thank MetaPhysik for designing the site a new logo

MetaPhysik 07-29-04 05:27 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...93&page=2&pp=15

^^Updated banners/ enter signs. And admins i'll hook you up with a bigger version (780x100) because the one I made it too small. But I'll redo it so it looks better.

...Voke... 07-29-04 05:30 PM

^^^YEA YEA YEA...Dopness good job on that shit meta

Magic5 07-29-04 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeDentdy
thanx for making relaunched the best rap site out here. keep it going ya'll.

I pray to God you are not inferring Relaunched is the best rap site in terms of skill.

L.I. 07-29-04 11:04 PM

^ lmao

virt 07-30-04 12:35 AM

when i cam here i thought that this site couldn't get worse.....i was proved wrong......

Pop Lotty 07-30-04 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
We would also like to thank MetaPhysik for designing the site a new logo

Why aint you thank ya boy....member when them niggas was about to come a Cprog...then we rolled up there in the timbs and all black hoodies...niggas backed down....they woulda got soulclapped......
I gotta discuss these lil "therhymepaper" niggas....these niggas is soft...they sent they lil soft nigga "Eleete" to come and talk shit...i say we set that shit up..we can soulclap em..E-STYLE!!!