RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Blow Up Ft Unorthadox & Biggie Smalls :) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241197)

TitoBronsky 04-07-07 04:32 PM

Blow Up Ft Unorthadox & Biggie Smalls :)

www.myspace.com/titobronsky

Beat : the vault
hook: Biggie
Verse 1 : Tito Bronsky
Verse 2: Unorthadox

This is the first single off my 2nd Solo Album tenatively scheduled for Late August. Unorthadox is an Emcee i met at one of the Open mics me and Know Gimmix attended... this cat is like a young LL Cool J.... his showman ship game is CRAZYYYY.... hes on the mixtape that Nas is putting out this July... and yall can be sure they'll be many more collabs wit Unorthadox in the near Future.

OYD

-Don Tito Bronsky

Links :

Enygma 04-07-07 05:06 PM

Damn.....no time to listen right now, but I had a verse recorded for this :(

I'll loop it :D

Enygma 04-07-07 06:48 PM

Aight....I just listened to the whole thing man.....shit's hot for real. I might loop it, might not. Not sure if I wanna ruin a good thing...lol. Dude Unorthodox was pretty nice man. I'm liking how this jam turned out.

Tito, hit me up man and send me the MP3 of this so I can fux with it :thumbup:

BigTony.Self 04-08-07 12:10 AM

damn tito jow many kids did u give this to i wrote a whole verse for dis

TitoBronsky 04-08-07 01:26 AM

i gave it to :

Know Gimmix
Tony Self
Enygma....

and unorthadox was the only one that hit me wit a verse.... but no stress... we could loop the beat and use it for the anthem since yall got yall verses already written... juss gotta get em layed down :)

:high:

-Don Tito Bronsky

Tha .Q 04-08-07 08:56 AM

man...myspace kills vocal levels...sounds kinda low

I like the screwed Big sample...pretty slick

beat is bangin, but in a chill way

flow is ridin the beat well...delivery cud be more amped tho, ironically on a "chill" beat...Just needs more intensity and fervor in your voice

2nd dude...was good...but honestly, his verse didn't capture me...In fact, my attentioned wandered and I started reading Enygma and Tony's replies

Good track tho

TitoBronsky 04-08-07 09:42 PM

:up:

...Voke... 04-09-07 01:45 AM

i hope that tracks tag said "Shah Bros" cuz i've been talking to them hoes bout buying
another one of their beats, i dunnno cant tell sounds like the tags been altered or its just the quality, but thats copyright issues if not fam.
holla

TitoBronsky 04-09-07 05:36 PM

TELL THEM TO COME FIND ME THEN :) haha

I aint afraid of nobody coming after me for the crumbs im tryin to see.... its all promotional... and word they got their tag in the front of the beat.... and i added an intro to the record......

next time voke.... a simple reply on the track would suffice

-BRONSKY

P To Tha R! 04-09-07 08:14 PM

word at u droppin album..peepin..

ayo tito ya shit is nice..regular vibe from u, lyrics are str8..i like how u rode the beat..nothin amazing but nothin whack..def good solid shit..ima think about coppin the album...

and this unorthadox dude..he on the nas tape?..hmm..he's decent..i wudn't say i'd believe him being picked up by nas for a verse..but it is what it is, congrats..good flow tho..

nice jawn..holla

Chris Stylez 04-09-07 08:15 PM

I was feeling this track, Unorthadox is nice as hell though. I was really feelin his verse. But i dont know about the LL Cool J comment though. I would have to hear more from him to co-sign with that.

...Voke... 04-09-07 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
www.myspace.com/titobronsky

Beat : the vault
Verse 1 : Tito Bronsky
Verse 2: Unorthadox

This is the first single off my 2nd Solo Album tenatively scheduled for Late August. Unorthadox is an Emcee i met at one of the Open mics me and Know Gimmix attended... this cat is like a young LL Cool J.... his showman ship game is CRAZYYYY.... hes on the mixtape that Nas is putting out this July... and yall can be sure they'll be many more collabs wit Unorthadox in the near Future.

OYD

-Don Tito Bronsky

Links :

wow,that sure doesnt sound like a promotional track to me. :screwy:

Cola 04-11-07 02:59 AM

hahaha @ voke

i really am feelin this song....nice shit titty...i mean tito

P To Tha R! 04-11-07 10:57 AM

rtf......nigga..

Clokworx 04-11-07 11:21 AM

shit is crazy, i like that shit