RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ice Cube Takes Over From Vin Diesel In 'XXX' Sequel (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=83493)

Baron Mynd 10-04-03 05:12 PM

Ice Cube Takes Over From Vin Diesel In 'XXX' Sequel

Ice Cube has signed on to replace Vin Diesel in the sequel to the 2002 action hit, “XXX.” According to Revolution Studios, each subsequent sequel will introduce a new character in the franchise of films.

Vin Diesel starred as an extreme athlete who became a secret agent in the original flick, which was directed by Rob Cohen. Cohen will not direct the sequel and has been replaced by Lee Tamahori, who directed the James Bond thriller, “Die Another Day.”

Cube has a multi-picture deal with Revolution, through his Cubevision production company.

Cube will star in Revolution’s “Are We There Yet” and recently started casting for “Wille,” the story of a high school janitor who led a high school basketball team to a championship title.

Cube is busy in front of the camera lense. In addition to finishing a video for an upcoming single off of Westside Connection’s album Terrorist Threat, Cube also wrapped filming on the sequel to “Barbershop” and will appear in the upcoming “Torque.”

The sequel to “XXX” will start production in the summer and will hit theaters sometime in 2005.

Mr.Christensen 10-04-03 05:17 PM

xxx was bad enought.... im not even gonna think about this one
Barbershop and Friday's were good... stick to comedy

Termz 10-04-03 05:19 PM

yeah I also heard Ice Cube is doing a disney movie.

Kost 10-04-03 07:21 PM

somehow i cant see the physique of ice cube representing a super action sports hero...oh how money has ruined rap

C-Section 10-04-03 09:43 PM

cubes been doing movies since the early 90's and your going to start bitching now?

Kost 10-05-03 03:48 AM

yes, yes i am

WOOSHY 10-05-03 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Termz
yeah I also heard Ice Cube is doing a disney movie.

hahahaha

MicAdicT 10-05-03 08:43 AM

^^ exactly ice cube an disnet
ahahhah that shud be funy

..CeLeRoN.. 10-05-03 12:54 PM

What The Fuck . .
The First XXX Was Dope,
Now That Vin Is Gone, It
Won't Be . .

-ElocuShun- 10-05-03 12:58 PM

xxx was poop.............................................. ..............dope my ass and cam......damn ya know so much.............................................. ...................

..CeLeRoN.. 10-05-03 01:03 PM

^ Shut The Fuck Up . .
XXX Was A Good Action
Movie . . Not A Good
Plot Or Anything, But
Fun To Watch Nonetheless . .

Coast 10-05-03 01:32 PM

ice cubes bad ass, Barbershop was clutch, vin diesel sucks... enough said

..CeLeRoN.. 10-05-03 02:32 PM

Fuck You, I Rhyme Better . .

Johnny 6-feet 10-05-03 03:20 PM

this is complete bullshit, theres no way in HELL that vin diesel could be replaced in triple x, let alone by a chubby guy like cube.

you lying man, either that or your source is bogus.

gotaloveforrap 10-05-03 04:07 PM

^^^werd, vin diesel cant be replaced in a movie like triple X. i thought it was a hella dope movie, the plot was horrible but the action was good, but there is no way in hell ice cube could take the role vin diesel had.

peace......