RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Condoms (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=99845)

habius 12-19-03 01:37 AM

Condoms

I know a guy always cusses because he has to wear a condom. So whats the bad thing about a condom..The Smell or The lack of Feeling?

Dirty Ratt 12-19-03 01:49 AM

i fuck wit condoms!! i love when females put condoms on my dick
with they mouth!!

so lovely

K.Largo 12-19-03 02:04 AM

just not the same......
like day and night......

habius 12-19-03 02:20 AM

lol ok.

Axiom 12-19-03 02:31 AM

Rubber Doesn't Smell Too Good... But I Still Use Them.

Kalvin 12-19-03 02:41 AM

The next time you go and pick up someone to bang, keep in mind that approximately 1 out of 4 people have herpies. Yup.. what's worst is that it isn't going to kill you, so you are stuck with it for as long as you live. I don't know about you, but I like not having oozing blistering sores

FuE-xIoN 12-19-03 02:41 AM

Durex, It Never Takes The Feeling Away From Me, Plus I Have Been None To Get Too Into It And Not Pull Out Which Is The Only Reason I Wear One

Dadi Kewl 12-19-03 07:16 AM

I always strap my shit up...
i dont want a disease...fuck that shit
its a small price to pay for your health..

...but hey...your choice nutfucks

Rob D 12-19-03 07:42 AM

^^ agree with that, the only time i wouldnt is if ive been with the girl for a while and i know her & trust she hasnt got anything,

also im 16 & havent got hardly enough money for myself, at this moment in time there is no way i would be able to afford to raise a child if a girl got pregnant

fo'trill 12-19-03 07:51 AM

I hate the lack of feeling. My girl now was one of my best friends for a while so i trust her but i still strap on.

Jae Cyph 12-19-03 09:08 AM

I use these cheap condoms from the gas station down the street, their like as thin as paper, but they NEVER break, their the best shits ever . . .

High-Ku 12-19-03 10:39 AM

They smell like a fuckin' Big O Tire store, but that's something that can be dealt with. The thing I really hate is that after about 5 minutes, I can't feel shit anymore. I'm just drilling and not feeling shit. Hate that.

Baron Mynd 12-19-03 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jae Cyph
I use these cheap condoms from the gas station down the street, their like as thin as paper, but they NEVER break, their the best shits ever . . .

Lmfao! Word to that .. they have like, super-stretch capabilities .. they ALWAYS have you like .. expecting them to split cause of how thin the material is, but they never seem too! Lmao .. I thought i was the only one that realised that actually = )

The Jett 12-19-03 11:14 AM

order mine online.....200 plus variety pack-only 20 bucks....

u get a good assortment sum good sum bad...but always interesting

plus i've noticed i can use some condoms on one girl an not feel ne-thing and then on another girl they feel great......
its like bitches got there own condom attributes....amazing...

theres nothin like diving in bare tho.....and once u do it once....
it's never the same with an rubber again.....

Gunman tha Great 12-19-03 11:16 AM

don't wear one if you don't want to, but when you get your VD don't act like you didn't deserve it, but yeah them hoez smell very bad, and if u trying to fuck real quick without any evidence u will get caught cuz the smell stays for a minute, but hey its worth it.