RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   WTF is wrong with this dude? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=183729)

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 05:45 PM

WTF is wrong with this dude?

Ladies, have you ever had a guy to be on your case 24-7, askin where you been, what you doing, and constantly wanting to call you? I mean, some SERIOUS obssession shit? Sending four or five long ass text messages AT LEAST three times a day...

Same thing goes for you dudes. Ever have a chick like that?

I swear to Bob, this little fucker is annoying the shit out of me. I tried to ease him gently off, telling him I had a boyfriend and all. Next I used some 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 days' tatics, by ignoring him and being rude and disgusting when I did decide to talk to him. But this negro is persistent!!! Let me sample with you some of his texts:

William: Do you know how pretty you are?
William: If you say that u r not pretty your right u r beautiful. I really think you r what they call HOTT!
(an hour later.. he finally got the hint that I wasn't replying...)
William: I know u r busy but I just wanted to say hay and 2 see how u were doin.
William: Feeli'n good
Feeli'n great
Do'in good
Do'in great
Don't hate
(nigga got the apostrophe in the wrong place! wtf!)

I finally texted him back:

Michaele: I could've sworn you said you had a girlfriend.
William: Why? Call me now if u can.

I did. We talked. I told him I was going to break up with my boyfriend. 5 mins after I tell him this, I receive a message:

William: Will you go out with me!

I tell him I didn't get it. He sends it again.

He sends this one when I don't reply:

William: Do u like me at all?
William: I do not mean as a friend butt as more. Plus you will nver have 2 worry about feeling the same way as u did with RAY!
William: Sorry! I just really like you.... CAN I CALL U.

I got so sick of it, I decided to ask him a totally perverted question to see if he would get off my case.

Michaele: Do you engage in erotic fantasies involving me?!

His reply:

William: Thid has 2 stay between me and u, but YES.

LMAO!!!

New Meth0d 03-26-05 05:48 PM

ahahahahaha, i would fuckin make copies of this shit and post it up around your school

Compose 03-26-05 05:49 PM

lmfao.......mad obssessed, you could get to know him

or

jus tell him your not interested straight up, it may make him sad but atleast he'll stop bothering you lmao how old is he?

and method your sig is making me dizzy :(

B1aze 03-26-05 05:50 PM

lmao...thas OD....i know a few chicks like dat...but dat nigga on some other shit....lol

poetry2abeat 03-26-05 05:53 PM

man why you telling these people about us, i aint say all that, its really the other way around babygirl, tell them about us having sex at dairy queen tell them!!!!

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
bet u feelin like u the shit

Yeah, I feel like shit... :(

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
lmfao.......mad obssessed, you could get to know him

or

jus tell him your not interested straight up, it may make him sad but atleast he'll stop bothering you lmao how old is he?

and method your sig is making me dizzy :(

I thought after ignoring him and telling him I have a boyfriend, he would take the hint.

poetry2abeat 03-26-05 05:58 PM

tex me back, damn it now you cheating on me with these rv dudes???

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetry2abeat
man why you telling these people about us, i aint say all that, its really the other way around babygirl, tell them about us having sex at dairy queen tell them!!!!

I thought it was Burger King.... Cuz we was havin it my way..... :thumbup:

Compose 03-26-05 06:00 PM

yea thats usually what should happen...

poetry2abeat 03-26-05 06:01 PM

that was after the orgasm, get your shit together,

why you ignore me until our clothes are off, its all good but i want more from you

Blay'all 03-26-05 06:02 PM

Haha yeah chicks do this shit to me all the time... and then they think its funny like "hehe"... Im like no gurl, no...

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 06:03 PM

Yes, efecx, I do love the attention. I love it. I'm addicted to it. And I sicken myself. Take me to rehab! :(

....Usually, final. But this dude is the exception.