RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   286 vs Zone Out (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240563)

ILL GEE 03-31-07 06:04 PM

This was feedback posted for 286

hmmm.... i'll comment when this is done...i'm cool with both y'all

ILL GEE 03-31-07 06:22 PM

changed my mind...

Breathe beat... wouldn't have used it... not hard enough for battles... cool beat... just not battle worthy.... delivery was straight... had the attitude... lines coulda been harder though... you rhymed a lot of words with the same word... seems to be the trend with todays rappers (listen to all the radio shyt and you'll see what i mean)... honestly it sounds like you half-assed the verse... no real effort... personal attack but enough ummphhh in it, nah mean? i know you can spit better than that.

"I did u wrong beat"... wow... got that shyt kinda quick didn't ya?... anyways... good beat choice.... changed the concept of the hook to fit a battle.... words garbled in some spots and kinda hard to make out... flow was straight though... better set up for your punches... seemed like more effort was put in than jays verse...

and the winner is....

nobody...

you both had qualities that i liked and disliked.... hearing it live is different than hearing a track... you get to vibe with everyone else that's around and hear a true instantaneous reaction to what's being said... see body language... feel the attitude of the spitter... shyt like that....

your pros and cons kinda balanced each other out... jays pros was zone's cons and vice versa... i would say good shyt but it was just... aiight shyt... i'll direct you to how dudes dhould make a battle sound same time tomorrow... this dude destroyed three different kats with one track!!! I dl'ed that shyt... and i never dl battle verses

JTR 04-01-07 03:54 PM

Voted For: Zone Out

Umm lolll first off. Jay.. that was a horrible imitation of Zone at the end of your verse, it wasn't funny either. You rhyme scheme was pretty bad dude.. You tried to rhyme words like "with it" and "spittin" together adn you just sounded stupid dude.. But uhm you had like 3 good punches. You need to work on your rhyme scheme and DELIVERY big time cuz your delivery just took away all the power of your punches.

Zone.. I was actually somewhat dissapointed I was hoping this would be better. You still ate him though. The ghost rider line was ILL but you added words in just to make it flow better but it didn't work out good like.. you shoulda said "like you're ghostrider" instead of "like ya ass fucking ghost rider" or hwv you said it. But your rhymescheme was cool, flow was good, and the punches ate him. It was a good verse, I was just expecting more that's all. But word fucking up

V/Zhone out

P To Tha R! 04-04-07 06:03 PM

IG, "I did you wrong" has been out since '03 lol..

BigTony.Self 04-12-07 12:36 PM

This was feedback posted for 286

juss checkin........................................... ..........

Zone Out 11-01-07 06:58 PM

uppin this old shit

ILL GEE 09-26-08 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P To Tha R!
IG, "I did you wrong" has been out since '03 lol..

damn...for realz?...i ain't heard that shyt til Mim's album came out...lol...where da fuck i been?...oh yeah that's right... in the military doing important shyt like...saving the country...lol... (no beef...all jokes)

In-Vision 09-27-08 12:37 AM

This was feedback posted for Zone Out

where did this come from? i havn't seen this on the board untill just now...and all of a sudden it has 4 votes? lmao...ima vote in a minute though

J Summers 09-29-08 01:16 AM

Voted For: 286

zone outs track had negative flow and poor beat..........

TeamOne 09-30-08 09:41 PM

This was feedback posted for Zone Out

wtf at that face

TeamOne 09-30-08 09:42 PM

wtf at that face

TeamOne 09-30-08 09:42 PM

wtf at that face

ILL GEE 09-30-08 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
where did this come from? i havn't seen this on the board untill just now...and all of a sudden it has 4 votes? lmao...ima vote in a minute though

lmao...MARCH '07...i revived it...lol