RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Newbies.......... Pay Attention (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247640)

ILL GEE 09-25-08 07:01 PM

Newbies.......... Pay Attention

In lieu of the horrific battles and half assed attempts at rapping i've been witnessing over the last few weeks i've taken it upon myself to share and enlighten those of you who are relatively new to the game with a bit of game that can actually be found on the internet.

Now with that said .... this is not the know all be all info that will make you the next great emcee... but it is a decent start for those who THINK they are hot shyt and write and sadly enough, do audio that sounds like they just started rapping after hearing that damned freecreditreport.com commercial.

The link i am about to share has some very informative things in it ....IF YOU PAY ATTENTION AND PICK OUT WHAT THE IMPORTANT THINGS ARE!.... if you can't figure it out on your own...face it...you're an idiot! Put your pens down... pour water over the back of your monitor and unplug your keyboard.... and throw your mics in the garbage.

Remember...this is just a starting point ... before you can walk you must first crawl.... some of you need to start with just dragging your dead weight using upper body strength only.

but anyways... here ya go....

Rapping for dummies.... the EXTREME basic knowledge necessary to "START" rapping

yeah... you coulda looked it up yaself.... but i thought i'd make it that much easier for you to stop murdering the culture along with my braincells.

Ebircs 09-27-08 12:50 PM

lol pimp..tel em man!were u ben @? im typin this from my phone!

ILL GEE 09-28-08 12:11 AM

lmao..... working man.....stillwanna grind it out but ya know how it is.... kats on here are trash gutter.....thought CALI would bring some what of a spark back.... or at least start beef to amp some of these kats up.... what a jip!

TeamOne 09-30-08 09:41 PM

holy shit! thanx so much

ILL GEE 09-30-08 10:00 PM

lmao@team one.... clown

Kirk 09-30-08 10:06 PM

I bet you're super good.

ILL GEE 09-30-08 10:09 PM

i do what i do....not the best ...but i know trash when i hear it...lol... been rapping seriously since the early 90's

chip 11-16-08 11:36 AM

tired of threads like this... this is the internet. any 6 year old w/ an ip address can get on this shit, what do u expect. i rap, but i don't have a mic on my computer, so i mostly drop poetry or keystyle in the cyphers

Chryme Sindicate 11-17-08 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
In lieu of the horrific battles and half assed attempts at rapping i've been witnessing over the last few weeks i've taken it upon myself to share and enlighten those of you who are relatively new to the game with a bit of game that can actually be found on the internet.

Now with that said .... this is not the know all be all info that will make you the next great emcee... but it is a decent start for those who THINK they are hot shyt and write and sadly enough, do audio that sounds like they just started rapping after hearing that damned freecreditreport.com commercial.

The link i am about to share has some very informative things in it ....IF YOU PAY ATTENTION AND PICK OUT WHAT THE IMPORTANT THINGS ARE!.... if you can't figure it out on your own...face it...you're an idiot! Put your pens down... pour water over the back of your monitor and unplug your keyboard.... and throw your mics in the garbage.

Remember...this is just a starting point ... before you can walk you must first crawl.... some of you need to start with just dragging your dead weight using upper body strength only.

but anyways... here ya go....

Rapping for dummies.... the EXTREME basic knowledge necessary to "START" rapping

yeah... you coulda looked it up yaself.... but i thought i'd make it that much easier for you to stop murdering the culture along with my braincells.

your record sucks........