RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Engagement (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   thread that contains beef (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=65884)

Doomed 07-18-03 11:57 AM

and oh my sung wuz nice in the aim...bu wack in the thread huh?
you and AxL d/r each other huh?
instead of makin me look like a azz, u m ur own self look like one

LMAO

Doomed 07-18-03 11:58 AM

and oh my sung wuz nice in the aim...but wack in the thread huh?
you and AxL d/r each other huh?
instead of makin me look like a azz, u maid ur own self look like one....

LMAO

Jae Cyph 07-18-03 12:00 PM

It's Called Being Nice, I Tend To Do That..

Discount My Vote, I Could Give A Fuck

Quote:
it don matta u gunna lose anyway

So Far It's 2-1 me, you(the one beefing with me) is the only one who's voted against me...

Now, grow up, seriously.. what are you 10?

...OpeY... 07-18-03 03:59 PM

lol, u got aim plus? I love that shit!! HAHA @ doomed gettin caught. that was damn funny

Jae Cyph 07-18-03 05:38 PM

Nah It's Dead AIM Exactly The Same As AIM + Except All Your IM Windows Stay In One Box.

Soul Theory 07-18-03 05:41 PM

hey cyph. go on AIM.

Kost 07-18-03 06:04 PM

fuck ja rule

AxL is God 07-18-03 06:51 PM

Doomed got his ass caught. . for real. That's sad. You should be kicked out of the league for that shit. AIM voting is wrong. And don't ly cuz you IM'd me too with your verse before you knew I was AxL, Doomed. Damn man. . you're pathetic. That's why I didn't try in my verse to you. But I'll still pull a win against that whack shit you drop. Just leave RB. Go back to whatever 25 member newbie EZ Board you dropped in from.

Kost 07-18-03 06:55 PM

^^^word to the mother...and all you newbies go home with him

...OpeY... 07-18-03 07:04 PM

yo no one said he aim voted except you fool. He IMed me askin how nice you are, which i told im youre a scrub. The only reason he IMed me is cause I KOed him and i told im hes gotta work on his shit. Instead of bein a bitch like you he took that shit to heart and IMed peeps for honest feedback before you even dropped your shit. Kid posted like 3 days early and your shit still didn't beat him. The only peeps that voted for you is phrantik who obviously d/r you and Jae Cyph whos in your crew. Crew votes are against the rules in every battle on this site except this league. So go get the rest of your crew to d/r you so you can try to get a win pussy. Herbs like you don't even belong rappin. You nothin but a herb d/r fagget whos too pussy to battle when you know youll get merked. You gotta be the biggest fuckin herb on this site right now.

Jae Cyph 07-18-03 07:09 PM

My Vote Was completely Unbiased...

This Is The Only Site Really That DOESNT Allow Crew Votes..

Crew Is Just For Collabs And Such..

I Voted On WHo Had The Best PUNCHES since Neither Had Really A Flow...

...OpeY... 07-18-03 07:13 PM

dawg i didnt accuse you of dick riding... im just saying that he only got votes from friends. Doomed got votes from peeps that don't even know him.

Jae Cyph 07-18-03 07:14 PM

Well I Don't Know, I Didn't Even Care Enough To Look Who Voted, I Voted And Havn't Revisited The Thread, Theres No Need..

This Isn`t A Tourny Or Anything so Complaining Over Shit Is Really Worthlss...

...OpeY... 07-18-03 07:28 PM

ya know wut, youre fuckin right... but i still want axl lol.... i might just enter the league again next week if he wants to run from me...

AxL is God 07-18-03 08:27 PM

So you still wanna talk shit huh ? I already said we'll battle kid. Just not yet. I have my collab verse and a battle still to do this week. So keep shakin ya lips while they are still attacted. You'll get your chance to win some fame. If you're really so anxious IM me on AIM. . maybe we can work something out ?

My AIM is Kinetical Impact

If you don't IM me. . then you have no right to talk shit about me lets see how do newbies put it. . "bitch moving". Yea that's the word they use these days. I'm done with this matter. It's up to you.