RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Tolerance Levels Vs Eki (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=101043)

Tolerant Level 12-24-03 06:44 AM

Tolerance Levels Vs Eki

aiight the rules
10-14 lines
we both have to drop in 2hrs
5 votes win
plz sign in

.::.Signing In.::.

Eki 12-24-03 06:59 AM

yeh am here.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................

Eki 12-24-03 07:12 AM

Am sick of these puppets, with pre-sets
Behaving like muppets, children with no facts
Mature up, understand, You still have time to grow,
To lyrically and physically, become a man
You want hours to bust a couple of lines?
Give me 10 minutes, wanna borrow some of my rhymes?
I know this shit is complicated, Skippy*
Your getting sun cancer, your skin looking freckly , freaky
You cant flow , this shit is deadly, rather extreme
You redneck, isn’t your country still under the Queen?**
Why are you Australian’s natural followers, it makes me vomit
Go learn your history, you came to that island as Convicts***.
I know you dont understand history,
and there is still things in this world you haven’t yet seen
relax, you just into puberty, your only sixteen

*Skippy – Australian Show About kangaroo called skippy
Also the kid there is very fracly because there is no ozone layer above Australia
So there is skinn disorder
** Australia is still a colony under England and the Queen
*** ages ago Australia was like a jail for convicts from england.. THats how they started off. and turned into a nation

Ps no hard feeling towards aussies…… Just spitin

Eki 12-24-03 07:43 AM

hey comeon man... am sure you dont REALLY need 2 hours.. or do you?.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................

Tolerant Level 12-24-03 07:44 AM

no worries about dissin aussies im use to it

Eki u was feel the ~Power and Wrath~ im the man who brang the ~Towers to Crap~ and i snaped ur ~spine in Half~ cause when i read ur verse i ~Cryied and Laughed~//
listen ur ~Twisted Paragraghs~ cant complete the system of u getting ~Fisted to first Class~ and my verses demonstrate and u ~admitted ur Last~//
the interventions ~trick ur mind~the games comence when u dumb and ~Thick u cant ryhme~//
as ur body and organs decide to ~Chrode Instantly~and ur intestines churn in a matter of seconds and ~Erode Constantly~//
when u ~Turtore ur Lungs~ like in the states in NY is look once and u will get a ~puncture from Guns~//
man u wanna talk about ~Borrowing Rymes~ man u being beggind me to be ~loaning my crimes~//
if u could just think...and do some ~Connecting Punches~mayber u might win a battle instead of ~infecting Kids Lunches~ and maybe u will live another day but now... ur ~Creamating ur Dead Hunches//

Eki 12-24-03 07:57 AM

can we get some votes up in here now...____________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

Eki 12-24-03 08:39 AM

People vote thanks............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............

Eki 12-24-03 09:09 AM

Can you just vote and get these battles removed........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................Peace

Eki 12-24-03 10:18 AM

UPPING... PLEASe some feedback.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................

Eki 12-24-03 07:47 PM

UPING...............................----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eki 12-24-03 08:29 PM

last CALL.. please votes............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............

Young Buck 01-02-04 03:58 PM

Eki riped it from tha gate... Tolerant level came back with shit...And still is shit...Eki all tha way

Feeble Minded 01-02-04 09:22 PM

eki, u broke the rules. u upped over 5 times. read the rules or i will prosecute your ass next time. this has been a message from your public health following moderator.

D.Zaster 01-02-04 09:24 PM

lol ^

anyways, Eki took this battle, he had a better flow, better structure, creativity and some-what sort of disses...which gets him this win, the opponent has a newbie strucutre, with all those stupid squiggly lines and such. so overall Eki gets the vote.

vote - Eki

vote on this battle in return.

Banishment Battle

The Jett 01-02-04 10:22 PM

punches- Tol(harder....more thougth put into them)
flo- tie(both had bad flo)
structure- eki(tolerance has the wakest multi structure ive seen)
multi's-Tol(what can i say....it's all he had)
meti4's-eki(close but he seemed more original with his)
personals-eki(tolerance didnt have any at all)
overall-eki(close but that wak over-multi structure doom'd tolerance...)
had he not over done it...he mighta won this.