RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   LM vs Split-eyez (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=88666)

LM 10-30-03 01:52 PM

LM vs Split-eyez

Rules are:
10lines
No d/r, crew votes and all that shit
20 minute blind spit
All votes or comments must be explained

Check in dawg

Split-eyez 10-30-03 01:56 PM

checkin innnnn

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LM 10-30-03 02:10 PM

Just a little keystyle comin up:

Dawg you sayin you got your girl there wid you....is that supposed to make me go easy on you/
Fuck that....you got 11 defeats and 1 win....thats wid 90% of this site dickridin you/
Your up against a vet....what you gon' do/
Nobody knows you....I say I'm up against Split-eyez....they say Split-eyez who?/
You registered July2003 and already so many people have merked you they formin a big long queue/
If I was you girl I'd be scared of what you might do....I doubt she wants you up in her ass/ (location)
Quick darlin....get away from him....and fast/
If you tried that to me....there's no way you'd last/
If you even sat next to me I'd kick your ass/
Shit last line already....that was fast....dawg it was so quick how your 12th defeat has come and past/.

Peace!!!

Split-eyez 10-30-03 02:11 PM

Is this a Matrix-Glitch? Cuz I'm seein double … I’m sure I’ve seen this-whore-before
LM 'used to gore', he's torn-from-war and like E.T LM’s never met a four!!
You was ill before, but you like sadam hussain, you’re unable to regain – ya reign
Don’t lay the blame, what you say’s in vein, what a shame, being a hooker is the only way that youz playin the game
So don’t make me flip cuz youz a jigalo that gets Tossed-like-Coins
Pretendin like he’s straight from the gutter, where he only raped some Lost-little-Boys
You ain’t freestylin… the rhyme u about to spit is nothing but arguments,
I’m an emcee and I’m breaking it down… I’m pure rhymes that means 100 percent
So don’t talk shit cuz I heat things up and turn this battle tense, I could make each one of my lines turn in some big events
So now run till ya got a chance and tell your motha ….that ur getting attacked by the realest and illest killa STRAIGHT from the gutter

LM 10-30-03 02:12 PM

Oh shit I forgot the explaination!

In the bitch slapped thread he said that his girl was there with him....just incase anybody is confused.
And up in his girls ass.....just check his location

Split-eyez 10-30-03 02:12 PM

uppin fo votes I guess

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LM 10-30-03 03:40 PM

Uppin for votes (1)............................................... ............................

Peace!!!

Johnny C. 10-30-03 04:04 PM

hey yo: i dunno if it makes any flyin fuck of a difference 2 u 2, but IF I COULD VOTE...
i'd vote LM---- he had tha wordplay, tha punches, and he wasn't just rappin of himself. Nice job, LM.
yo by the way, could one o ya cats check out my battle? it's "Johnny C. vs. The Wang" (in frontlines; posted by myself)
peace.

LM 10-30-03 04:24 PM

Thanks for the comment Johnny. Yeah I'll check out your battle............................................ .............................

Peace!!!

GameTime 10-30-03 04:28 PM

coo shit.......

opener-Split
closer-none..both were weak and shit
flow-had to make this a category on this battle-Split
punches-split
personal-LM
structure-LM-still off split
originality-Split
best line-doesnt matter cuz Split wins

Lm was doin good until the last 4 lines...those were weak......

vote-Split eyez

LM 10-30-03 05:26 PM

Uppin for votes (2)............................................... ............................

Peace!!!

*bLaNkz* 10-30-03 05:48 PM

yea...wEAK WEAK BATTLE...wouldve went with LM but he fell way off towards tha end of his verse...
vote-split eyes..

AssassinMC 10-30-03 05:52 PM

i'd vote LM---- he had tha wordplay, tha punches, and he wasn't just rappin of himself. Nice job, LM.
yo by the way, could one o ya cats check out my battle? its me against spitacular

Born To Kill 10-30-03 05:58 PM

LM, ya rhyme scheme seemed a bit off this time...

Format kinda sloppy.

But ya punches and personals were good enough this time.

Split got tha multi's and maybe complexity...

But the punches, personals, and battle belonged ta LM...

Close though, real close.

Divine Remedy 10-30-03 06:16 PM

yo LM your rap was hot. u started to loose it at the end but still u defenitly won.

split eyes, yo rap was good. So don’t make me flip cuz youz a jigalo that gets Tossed-like-Coins
Pretendin like he’s straight from the gutter, where he only raped some Lost-little-Boys

i think those was your hottest lines.

overall i would vote for LM, but i cant cuz i dont got enough posts

sorry LM

yo lm check out my battle, its: rhythm 212 vs ill-fresh