RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So What Did Happen? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244494)

L.E 10-29-07 04:53 PM

So What Did Happen?

When did this site really fall off the radar?

Tony's thread made me think about this...

Discuss.

J Summers 10-29-07 05:40 PM

when i got locked up.................................

10-29-07 06:21 PM

Wtf? this site fell off in 03 herbs.

It's been whack since birth

just like the internet

fucking dweebs

get a life this site's dead already you won't find one here.

etc.

*looks for the hidden RV treasure*

Cola 10-29-07 06:36 PM

basically ya got a bunch of guys that all suck each other off and try to pawn and own other guys....then they all congraulate each other every five seconds for the most ridicuilous shit....

vs

a bunch of a other guys that think those guys are fags, but the real kicker is that none of these group of guys gets along

vs

all the other guys who think that nutt hugging the first group will make them cool, which in reality is pretty fuckin lame

vs

This site is composed of a bunch of faggots

yaaayyy

watch the fag's flock in joy to bash my post! ...so much <3

J Summers 10-29-07 06:57 PM

seeing as how you frequent this site which one are you

Cola 10-29-07 07:00 PM

Oops....i forgot...we also have J Summers...thats what happened to the site

C.March 10-31-07 02:24 AM

I got bored... it was the same stuff all the time... stupid gay net beef stuff... + q songs he keeps putting up... + everyone thinking everyones shit is amazing when in actuality its garbage... etc..

the list goes on... 8 mile got old, so did the net rapbattles...

Adam 10-31-07 12:47 PM

The site died after KORV.

Everybody quit battling because they used up all their ideas in the big tournament and wanted to save every other idea they had for the next tournament.

Honestly, after KORV, anybody that was good basically quit battling unless it was involved in crew battles, which died after The Establishment shitted on everybody. :)

Magic5 10-31-07 01:10 PM

This site died when some of the audio heads decided that they were superior to everybody else and attempted to transfer the site into something else, and that caused all of the people who had built this site to leave and stop giving a shit.

lild 10-31-07 01:12 PM

istead of bicthin lets get it back on track get this shit active again

10-31-07 01:37 PM

nah who gives a fuck fuck RV's activity.

lol

when it's slow it's easy to read & manage. I'm glad it isn't huge or I would actually have to like the other mods.

lild 10-31-07 01:43 PM

lmao lazzy 'do some mod work'

10-31-07 01:54 PM

I aint lazy, fuck you bitch.

Closed.

Adam 10-31-07 02:04 PM

Well in other words..

Unlike RB, the people on RV were actually better and instead of staying text heads for 5 + years they advanced, starting recording tracks and realized the internet was getting them nowhere.