RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   56.1% of RV is from America. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244689)

11-16-07 09:20 PM

56.1% of RV is from America.

Yep.

9.8% from Finland. (wtf?)
7.3% from the United Kingdom.
4.9% from Jamaica.

and the remaining 21.6% is split between Canada, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Estonia, Nicaragua, Philippines, Romania, El Salvador, & Taiwan. Each making up 2.4%.

Explain yourselves.

JTR 11-16-07 09:36 PM

No wonder only 2.4% people on the site are cool... the Canadians ;)

Magic5 11-16-07 10:36 PM

Who the hell is from Finland? In all my RV days I can't remember one person throwing up the Finland flag.

JTR 11-16-07 10:47 PM

Lmfao f'real, and what about Jamaica? WTF

I wanna see a Jamaican dude doing audio... LMAO

Valerie 11-16-07 10:47 PM

Im from colorado. or so it says. :cool:

Magic5 11-16-07 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

Lmao, for real. That'd be raw as fuck.

Valerie 11-16-07 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

lmfao, who's the 5 greatist rappers of all time?

dylan,dylan, dylan, dylan, and dylan cus I spit that hot fire.

lmfao

Dickard. 11-16-07 10:56 PM

<=========finland native....now in mass

Terumoto 11-16-07 11:05 PM

I forgot finland existed. It has no national identity... Like, when you think of China you think of Chinese things. When you think of the UK you think of British things. When you think of Australia you think of Australian things.

wtf is finland? If I try to think of a finnish person it's like the most average looking person in a bland environment with average clothes and an odd accent that isn't quite english but isn't quite scottish.

Dickard. 11-16-07 11:11 PM

yeah...and we go to bathe houses with our family and sit in the sauna naked.....weird right?

haha....i dont personally do that...but a punch of ppl i used to know back there do

Key... 11-17-07 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

<---here foo. :thumbup:

JTR 11-17-07 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I forgot finland existed. It has no national identity... Like, when you think of China you think of Chinese things. When you think of the UK you think of British things. When you think of Australia you think of Australian things.

wtf is finland? If I try to think of a finnish person it's like the most average looking person in a bland environment with average clothes and an odd accent that isn't quite english but isn't quite scottish.

Wtf you talking bout bro? When I think of Finland 2 things come into mind.

BOOSE AND HEAVY METAL :headbang:

JTR 11-17-07 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key...
<---here foo. :thumbup:

I meant one actually in Jamaica with the crazy accent spitting raps...

Valiant 11-17-07 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

I got Jamaican Parents, that has to count fo something right.

Crazy Hades 11-17-07 01:16 AM

Quote:

Are you fucking kidding me? Have you never heard of sauna sausages? Finnish people fucking love saunas, and they love sausage, and they eat sausage before sauna-ing. Plus, I have a Finnish pal who worked on a farm and a pig tried to maul him. Oh, and they're pretty much at the mercy of Russia and Denmark and shit. Plus, they have a kickass mythology. And have you seen their language? It's fucking crazy. It's like 'aaapaelaaeiao voitajja voaklwa', but with a shit load of umlauts and crap.