RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   50 Cent Plans Sex Toy Line (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215594)

B-MAC 11-26-05 01:51 PM

50 Cent Plans Sex Toy Line

LMAO~~

The IN DA CLUB hitmaker, who already has a clothing line and a range of energy drinks, is planning to branch out into the lucrative sex market - even creating a vibrator that looks just like him.

50 tells America's GQ magazine, "I need to make a 50 Cent condom, and a motorised version of me.

"A motorised version of me will definitely have to be waterproof, so you could utilise it in the tub. A lot of them (vibrators) aren't waterproof.

"Blue is my favourite colour, so it would probably be blue. But I don't know how big. I don't know if big is better because I'm not sure a man wants his woman playing with a really big dildo.

"But I want to do something like that, to create something that's popular and exciting sexually for women."

chip 11-26-05 02:04 PM

wtf........ that's just like 50 to..... oh well, as long as u gettin money, w/e.....

Nynth Degree 11-26-05 02:33 PM

I was afraid you weren't gonna make a 50 Cent thread today. Thank you for relieving me of my worries.

Wicked One 11-26-05 03:29 PM

Damn...i swear this dude...is doing everything just to make money...

Indeph 11-26-05 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
I was afraid you weren't gonna make a 50 Cent thread today. Thank you for relieving me of my worries.

rofl word

But damn dude is doing everything. I'ma wait for the 50 cent pussy flashlight then I'ma ask dude to chill.

T-Dot 11-26-05 03:42 PM

50 Cent's a Dildo now - lol, or the Young Buck Vibrator.. lol
... thats fuckin' funny, but w/e a man's gotta go to make the doh.

AutoMATIKā„¢ 11-26-05 07:22 PM

... This is made up

B-MAC 11-26-05 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree

lol.. whats the big deal.. this is the Hip Hop Fourm Right.. Am i wrong?
Dont act like you ant reading the threads, and being like damn.. "I love 50 cent and cant wait to get me one of those fifty Didos.. "

B To The D 11-27-05 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MAC
LMAO~~

The IN DA CLUB hitmaker, who already has a clothing line and a range of energy drinks, is planning to branch out into the lucrative sex market - even creating a vibrator that looks just like him.

50 tells America's GQ magazine, "I need to make a 50 Cent condom, and a motorised version of me.

"A motorised version of me will definitely have to be waterproof, so you could utilise it in the tub. A lot of them (vibrators) aren't waterproof.

"Blue is my favourite colour, so it would probably be blue. But I don't know how big. I don't know if big is better because I'm not sure a man wants his woman playing with a really big dildo.

"But I want to do something like that, to create something that's popular and exciting sexually for women."

how the fuck does he know there waterproof?he tried em ?Haha

smokedout05 11-27-05 06:39 PM

i wonder if his vibrator has been shot 9 times too????

K.ontroverz.Y 11-27-05 09:52 PM

50 cents trying to do everything. Pretty soon theres going to be a 50 cent brand of everything. Imagine That.....

50 CENT TOOTHPASTE - It's so Good it'll make you look like you got a platinum grill

50 cent Doll And Tatanalicious Barbie - WHERES MY MONEY BITCH!!

50 cent Underwear - Now everybody can be on 50 cent's dick

Nynth Degree 11-28-05 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MAC
lol.. whats the big deal.. this is the Hip Hop Fourm Right.. Am i wrong?
Dont act like you ant reading the threads, and being like damn.. "I love 50 cent and cant wait to get me one of those fifty Didos.. "

So if by reading this thread I develope a desire to get one of these dildos...does that mean, that by posting this thread, you've already ordered one?

Hannibal 11-28-05 11:54 AM

I bet the MTV kids will love this news lol.