RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   "The Game" is gay........literally (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=167250)

Oz™ 12-20-04 08:28 PM

"The Game" is gay........literally

yuppp...yall heard...i was watchin mtv news yesterday and they did a report on it

some lady saw games music video on mtv and noticed him from a male strip club.....the lady called up 50 cent and told him to meet her there....50 cent went and the game was spotted wearing make-up and a blonde wig dancing for a man...50 cent went on the stage and beat his ass....now i hear that game was dropped from g-unit records.......

always knew there was something wrong wit his ass...................

Sik Wit It 12-20-04 08:29 PM

whoa................damn shamed if tru

Oz™ 12-20-04 08:31 PM

yupp....betta believe it......he is a FAG!!!!!!!!!!

Compose 12-20-04 08:36 PM

all of gunit are fags......

iamthatdude87 12-20-04 08:37 PM

how in the hell is "sum lady" gonna call 50 cent.......lmao naw i think ur gay nuff sed

Oz™ 12-20-04 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECKO
how in the hell is "sum lady" gonna call 50 cent.......lmao naw i think ur gay nuff sed

naw...i aint gay.......but thats what it said on mtv news....and it had a pic of game while he was in the night club....and it showed cops around the club late at night....

i'll try to find the article on the website if there is 1.............

Denied Truth 12-20-04 08:44 PM

Yeah..tell me how "some lady" just happened to have Fiddy's cell number layin around in her purse or in her cell...sounds like some g-unit hataz just startin shit to me...

Oz™ 12-20-04 08:56 PM

ummm no...maybe the lady was a producer.....an artist...a manager....yall niggaz dont know.........

Black Queen 12-20-04 10:04 PM

^^^grow da fuk up wit dat gunit bullshit erybody always hatin on sumbody makin money bitches

Oz™ 12-20-04 10:07 PM

w/e^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^................................ ......

GaNgStA UniT 12-20-04 10:10 PM

nigga plz quit liein i looked on MTV.com n they woulda showed the news u lien peace of shit

Oz™ 12-20-04 10:16 PM

prolly is................................................ .....

Sean Gunner 12-20-04 10:17 PM

DO NOT POST A LINK. I hope no one wants to see The Game in lipstick and all that.

lil critter 12-20-04 10:19 PM

this is fucked up...a picture dont mean shit nowadays kid. shit i could doctor somethin up to make dude look like a fag if i wanna. fuck that i dont dick ride gunit or nothin in fact i think they already fell off but seriously aint believin this shit. and werd about the lady havin 50s cell #. dude prolly changes his cell every coupla months to keep peeps from callin him. nah i aint buyin it whole things fucked up.

Oz™ 12-20-04 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaNgStA UniT
nigga plz quit liein i looked on MTV.com n they woulda showed the news u lien peace of shit

fuck you u lil g-unit dickryder...........................