RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Da Jokah (I.I) vs. SevenThird (D2R) - Crew Battle- Vote on this. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=132453)

QBsmasher 07-04-04 12:15 PM

Seventhird, I was feelin ya flow all the way thru your verse. You had good structure which made it easier to read as well. The opener I didnt like too well, 5 to zero ive seen peeps say something about KOing people too many times, its just to played out. A couple nice personals though, Young blood, I liked that it was good for a closer. Your punches were here and there, but you didnt have a couple of ones that were hard. Good Verse

Jokah, your flow was pretty nice...it went from one verse to another very well. Towards the end though it seemed like you got off with the flow and structure a lil, but nothing major. You did attempt to use some personals against him, which werent bad. You tried to use young blood after he already used it against you, and I think that back fired. He hit you pretty hard with that one already, and it wasnt workin tryin to turn it around. REally aint see any multis from you, and you seemed to talk about yourself a lot too. If your going to praise yourself, at least use it to put the other person down. Your punches just werent connecting with Seventhird...good flow and shit just come harder next time.

v/seventhird

J Gutta 07-04-04 01:49 PM

uppin this muh fuckah 1-1 dont sleep

Know-Gimix 07-04-04 03:49 PM

Uppin this shit.... stop sleepin and start pollin fuckers.

atti? 07-04-04 04:38 PM

Lemmy Breeeeaaaak It Down...
Punches:Seven (But Very Close, What It Came Down To Was Who's Style Supported Them Better)
Wordplay:Seven (Even Though That Batman Shit Was Wack, No Offence)
Flow:Seven (I Loved Reading That)
Complexity: Seven (Verse Speaks For Its Self)
Overall Enjoyment: Seven (Juss All Around Liked It Better, Except The Batman Thing)
Vote Goes To Seven...
~One~

DON 07-04-04 08:50 PM

seventhird that was mamazing.jokah it was aight.ok jokah u had a fresh opener but it didnt really hit hard at all and ur punches werent anything special but ur flow was good jus nopt a good content.fresh verse.seventhird ur verse was really good i liked it since the opener the opener was jus great it had a lot of wordplay and personal in it.u didnt slow down neither ur whole verse hit hard wit constant personals and hard punches.ur flow worked out really well too and his was a great original verse.

v/seventhird

Know-Gimix 07-04-04 09:41 PM

arright its standing at 3-1 in my favor- Uppin for some more of them votes.

Know-Gimix 07-05-04 01:09 PM

We Need to get this shit closed.... drop some votes and some links.

KillaCamFlow 07-05-04 02:21 PM

rmm...nice battle breakdown

7....nice verse..i liked ur rhyme it was mad hott..nice wordplay....ya stuc was good but...it was mad hard reading wit all of these""""""""....lol nice ve3rse those all around....7/10 i say if ia rated it...

Da..Nice flow...i was impressed wit ya skillz really first battle ivew seen of your...name on the board...butti was hott tho...lacked..wordplay but used some...some good punches...i liked ya struc..it was good....i think You Lost because of Lack...of wordplay..iight nice tho....just 1 lost to me i see...so i think you ince but just did not come all that best you could have iight 1

Know-Gimix 07-05-04 06:31 PM

Iight- Match point- lol..... Uppin for more voters.

Mad Dog 07-06-04 10:08 AM

Even though they same crew now 7 Repped D2R on this 1 so im uppin this for the closure

J Gutta 07-06-04 10:36 AM

uppin this get it done qwik niggas e,z,,,'

Know-Gimix 07-06-04 01:25 PM

Yeah if I win this battle will still count in favor of D2R in that crew battle- lol funny how things work out.... lets get this closed fam.

Know-Gimix 07-06-04 08:22 PM

uppin this--- ------------------------------------ drop links

Sire 07-06-04 09:46 PM

da joka- please stop doing rap now, or elevate a hella lot.... stop trying to rhyme every line and come with an actual punch.... if you do that, you'll improve ten-fold

seventhird you had some wit to your shit, a few basic but OK associations (DC, comic, snipe, ect.) but you need to lose the " " quotes are gay, if the reader can't understand it without the quotes, you need to word it better so they get it.. other than that you seem to be on the right track, keep at it, you took this one with ease

vote - seventhird

J Gutta 07-07-04 07:12 PM

uppin this muh fuckah