RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Jay Z's moms outed as a lesbian (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235236)

∆ P E X X 09-22-06 04:48 PM

Jay Z's moms outed as a lesbian

To all onlookers Shawn "Jay Z" Carter is on top of the world. He's a platinum selling artist, he's dating the lovely Beyonce Knowles, and he's the president of a major record label. But for years he's been living with a secret that's been haunting him - the fact that his mother is a lesbian. And according to industry insiders, he's paranoid that the secret will come out.

MediaTakeOut.com spoke with a person close to Jay-Z who tells of the lengths that Jay Z has gone to protect his secret. According to the insider, Jay Z has been frantically hiding his mother's gay lifestyle for years. The insider tells us that Jay Z, "has paid a lot of people to keep quiet about it", saying, "and if Jay knew that I were telling you this, I'd be blacklisted from the music industry." The insider explained, "the last thing that Jay Z wants is for someone like Cam'ron to find out and talk about his mother on a diss record."

And the fear of having his mother's secret life exposed has led him to make some startling business decisions. MediaTakeOut.com spoke exclusively to one of the hottest young female rappers, Lucy Diamonds (Lucy Diamond's myspace page). Lucy claims that the Def Jam president didn't sign her to a record contract because he thought that she was a lesbian. Lucy explained, "Jay-Z doesn't want anything bi-sexual or gay to be affiliated with him because he doesn't want it to bring attention to his mother." Ironically, Lucy Diamonds is straight.

But Jay Z isn't the only rap superstar to have a gay mother. Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson's late mother was an open lesbian.

Representatives for Jay Z were not available to comment.

jay 09-22-06 05:38 PM

so id DMX's..........

jay 09-22-06 05:40 PM

oh but that site looks like absolute bullshit

Ysdat 09-22-06 06:01 PM

"I knew he was a special child, he was the only one that gave me no birth"

Bitch sounds like a fucking handicapped eskimo having sex with a shrinking dwarf.

Dufflebag Boy 09-22-06 07:15 PM

lmao she musta turned gay after she realized how ugly her child was..

La Cosa Nostra 09-22-06 07:39 PM

Who gives a flying fuck man... Seriously...

If I was him I wouldnt hide that at all... Whats to be ashamed of?

And if someone put my mothers name in a diss.....Shit wouldnt be about rap anymore..........................I'd rush the cunt......

P To Tha R! 09-22-06 08:14 PM

yeah fam i heard this before

L. Veracity 09-22-06 08:27 PM

what's the most somene's gonna say, he likes women too? lmao

personally, I don't see how it would make him look bad but whatever...

Tha .Q 09-22-06 08:28 PM

^^^Apexx is on Jay's dick.

L. Veracity 09-22-06 08:33 PM

oh Lord, here starts the argumentativeness

Dufflebag Boy 09-22-06 08:37 PM

well atleast nobody can make jokes bout sleepin wit his mom :thumbup:

∆ P E X X 09-22-06 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
^^^Apexx is on Jay's dick.

you're on apexx's dick. like you've always been faggy

Young Kidd (LM) 09-22-06 09:55 PM

lmao...ahh..^ this part always makes me laugh..

M&rk 09-22-06 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery
well atleast nobody can make jokes bout sleepin wit his mom :thumbup:

lol............................................... .........

Sean Gunner 09-22-06 10:07 PM

Again I will say for all of us

Who really cares?