RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   C.R.E.A.M. ft Triple N (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240554)

Zone Out 03-09-07 12:59 AM

C.R.E.A.M. ft Triple N

Off the aim 4 da top mixtape!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/son...&songID=4845512

Myself then Trip.
lets get some decent feedback here

Implicit 03-09-07 02:04 AM

ok well i like wu tangs song so yall better come hard on this

beat sounds a little low..not too bad. zone comes in cool so far..flow suits this well..doesnt get too boring..hahaha @ mention of pitbull's jeans. lyrically its pretty good..nothing too spectacular..

hook could use some adlibs or something

triples vocals sounds a lot better than yours..hahaha difference in quality is kinda strange. like the flow on this..by stander line was kinda weird...didnt really like it too much. nothing too special that really stuck out in this verse.

this was an okay track..hook jus seemed a little empty..lyrically zone was a little better but triple's verse was a little more entertaining with the switch ups and stuff..

Fearless Prophet 03-09-07 03:26 AM

for some reason this track wont play on my comp i tried to click the link like 4 times

but if its anything like the wu C.R.E.A.M. i probably gonna like it unless the lyrics suck

PEACE

iamthatdude87 03-09-07 10:36 AM

zone ur flow is coo its simple but it works for the track....lyrics was coo as well i like the hook lol.....method man is coo.....triple i like how you put reverb in ur verse flow is gud...delviery is there gud shit homie...overall this wass coo

Shear Kaughn 03-20-07 01:48 AM

yea..clan beat..nice pick

first person came hot nice....good delivery and good wordplay....you sound nice on this yo.

second cat came real nice...hot....i like the way you begun your verse...yall on some real grimey early 90s shit.....good shit yall....keep droppin

*Froze* 03-20-07 10:16 AM

I heard this like a LONG time ago....it's cool...

Jae Gutta 03-20-07 01:24 PM

Zone Out - Flow was a little on the simple side but you had a good delivery. Quality could be upped a bit but other than that is was decent. The hook is str8.

Triple N - very good quality, the flow was good had some good switch ups in the verse. Delivery was crisp. Good shyt..

Overall.. Zone Out if your quality matched his then this would been hot. I'll be on the look out though. One up

Zone Out 03-20-07 09:13 PM

what exactly do yall mean when yall say the flow is simple?
I wasntusing 1 syllable rhyming.
Matter fact, I was rhymin entire bars

"just keep ya mind right, ready and on top
and keep ya grind tight, steady and on blocks"

Enygma 03-20-07 09:23 PM

Aight, the problem for me right off the bat is that this is a track that's considered classic to me. It just ain't working with a remix especially since I've heard remixes to this that are off the chain for real.

Now, with that out of the way....

Zone, your delivery on this seemed all over the place to me. Your lyrics were nice and it flowed well, but without the delivery it just seemed all jumbled. No hate man, just how I felt about it...

Trip came a little better in my eyes cause his delivery caught the ear. His style commands the listener. Lyrics and flow were there like usual....

Overall, I thought it was a good track, but not the best I've heard from either of you. Not really something I'd bump over and over, but it was cool for a listen :thumbup:

~Lady Fiya~ 03-20-07 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
what exactly do yall mean when yall say the flow is simple?
I wasntusing 1 syllable rhyming.
Matter fact, I was rhymin entire bars

"just keep ya mind right, ready and on top
and keep ya grind tight, steady and on blocks"

^^That is predictable, whether one-syllable rhyming or not.

I actually thought that flow worked pretty decent on this track. I was feeling most everything bout your verse except the delivery and presence, the lyrics were okay. Seems like you just faded out in some parts then came back. Last time I heard you, you were more confident on the mic. I say re-record it again, now that you might know it like the back of your hand. And fix those minor things. And in comes Trip, I like your delivery on this track more than other ones as well as your flow except in one spot towards the end of your verse it seemed like too much space, i think it was after the wheel chair line. The line I don't like is the bye stander one... Like it was stretching it. Everything else seemed fine.

Not bad fellas...

Zone Out 03-20-07 10:57 PM

thanks for all the feedback