RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fuck You All (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250811)

Cola 06-22-09 08:42 PM

Fuck You All

DX style BABY

hahha, these boys were the shit when i was like 8

Cola 02-27-10 05:54 PM

oooo yheeeeeeaaaa BREAK IT DOWN!

_Talksic_ 02-27-10 07:24 PM

cool ?

Cola 02-27-10 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
cool ?

its almost as cool as posting half a page talking about how your going to kick some ones ass, than not doing it.

cool, huh?

_Talksic_ 02-28-10 12:18 AM

have to wait to get the rest of my sister shit,he took off and stole my sisters key to the house and locked the door and bailed.and i have to wait so he doesnt fuck any of it up,its actually pretty logical.

Cola 02-28-10 12:21 AM

why not just, not fight him?

beating him up isn't going to do anything, other than get you in trouble. And hes obviously the father of your neice, or soon to be neice.

just a thought

_Talksic_ 02-28-10 03:45 AM

hes not the father of my sisters baby,but dude really got way out of line,thats the only reason im trippin.

Cola 02-28-10 06:17 PM

than i can see where your coming from if he's not the father

you said you were a red belt in jujitsu? are you taking BJJ? Cuz im in Bushido

_Talksic_ 03-04-10 03:19 AM

nah,in danzan ryu jujitsu,its a japenese form,i like the japenese more cuz a different way to do an armbar,thats superior to the brazillian form but mainly cuz danzan ryu also teaches ankle achelese (spell check)locks and knee bars and the brazillians look at that as disrepectfull if u go for the legs,but the brazilans took it from the japenese and perfected it..ive trained both and use both when i grapple.bushido?
thats japanese for way of the warrior,thats actally samarai,im not sure what fighting style it is, cuz havnt got to reading the end of the hagikura,most of the book so far is just trying to describe the way of the warrior, is it ground or stand up or both,or sword or weapons?

ichaboy 03-04-10 10:44 AM

what da fuck yo

Cola 03-04-10 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
nah,in danzan ryu jujitsu,its a japenese form,i like the japenese more cuz a different way to do an armbar,thats superior to the brazillian form but mainly cuz danzan ryu also teaches ankle achelese (spell check)locks and knee bars and the brazillians look at that as disrepectfull if u go for the legs,but the brazilans took it from the japenese and perfected it..ive trained both and use both when i grapple.bushido?
thats japanese for way of the warrior,thats actally samarai,im not sure what fighting style it is, cuz havnt got to reading the end of the hagikura,most of the book so far is just trying to describe the way of the warrior, is it ground or stand up or both,or sword or weapons?

its not really a specific style, its just that its a mixture of all art forms of ju jitsu and kickboxing

basically, you could call it as a melting pot of martial arts

_Talksic_ 03-05-10 12:11 AM

huh,sounds interesting,thats kind of how my trainor taught us,im not just trained in jui jitsui but also wang chung,judo,american rockn roll prison fighting,a little 52 blocks prison fighting,a little knife fighting now,and a little sambo..my tranor was a black belt in six different martail arts,and studied and practiced other styles..