RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Meks~v~24Karat(REMATCH, Under 500 Posts? Dont Vote) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=76687)

Meks 08-29-03 12:22 PM

Meks~v~24Karat(REMATCH, Under 500 Posts? Dont Vote)

Rules
15 max
usual voting(under 500 dont vote)
no feeding, recycling......
good luck

24 karat 08-29-03 12:23 PM

u-battln-me?...its-cheap...and-im-gettn-it-for-a-dollas-store-price...//1
that-comment-i-made-in-my-last-post-was like-u-bittin,jus trying-be-nice!!![think about this one]//2
losein-is-suttin-u-cant-cope....get blown-away like mirros-on-patio-decks-wit-coke...//3
beatin-me?..u-cant-pray cuzz im GOD, all u can do is hope!!!//4
dong-lines-fast like buying teeners...takn-ur-volume by the-litters...//5
u not hurd of only-time-u generate-sound is playnig my audios-in-ur-speakers!!!//6
ur stuff small-shit mines-a-big-load like truck-drivers-scoring....//7
this bitch like secret-draft-dogers the way most his comments-is-in-war-storiez!!!//8
imma-A-class-emcee...u-suck...in-da-future-what-u-wanna-B[be]?...//9
C[see]-ur-self-winnin?...only-thing-u-focused-on-is-gettin-droped-by-the-D!!![im-from-detroit]//10
find-ill-iin-a-ditch...and im-tellin-everyone like my idol-a-snitch...//11
i-thought-ill-was-a-guy...then-i-found-out-he-was-more-like-his-avy...A-postiche!!!//12 [gotenks fake avy postiche means fake if u didnt no]

i like to put - now... lol all of a sudden...lol

i think that was ill dogg

mc thrilla 08-29-03 12:24 PM

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=76670 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meks 08-29-03 12:24 PM

Mc Thrilla You Cant Poll Vote dawg sorry...........get 250 MORE POSTS, then vote...............LMAO..................READ THE FUCKIN TITLE........damn ppl are blind these days

Yo *Check it*

Ya whole persona I'll dis-respect it, You Bitin Like'a Pirahna and on Rb you neglected..........
Theres nothin you can say that'll beat me cuz you Aint my equal,
I Merked you once and I Will Again in the Sequal//1

You Feeble and I'm Evil, Lethal as fuck put this Dawg ta sleep for good so theres no retreival............
Ya skill is Lost Like a 3 yr old walkin around New York, you aint iLL and all that talkin sound git u hit wit "2 Forks"//2

Most Cats lern they lesson the first tyme, You Boast Raps but my pre-ception is they Tha Worst Rhymes..........
You wanna curse mines? You'll get left in'a Herse Confined, I'll fuckin serve you like'a Concubine, Fuck wit mine I'll dis-Rupt ya Spine//3

Call me E cuz I'm Drainin ya Vertabre Fluid wit deese Lines, Now You Conplanin-Hunched Up Like Scared Fe-Lines..........
Replace your ink, re-trace tha link, your still the weakest, you couldn't fuckin touch meks at your lyricall peak btich//4

It's time for tha last Bar, the last Call, Fight Me and you'll even be un-able to attain Life Support............
U Like Benzino Down to his last buck, Last Resort, 'RITE'ly your Verse is Like Midget's Trippin, Always Fallin Short //5

Peace

ric0 08-29-03 12:30 PM

urm i thought karat had this he came harder n shit

but i cant vote cuz karat is bout to join my crew

want me to poll vote anyway it was an honest vote

ric0 08-29-03 12:32 PM

and could you plz go n vote on this it would be much apreciated

needs votes if u see this plz go and vote on it

Meks 08-29-03 12:34 PM

no crew votes.....................................no crew votes.....................................no crew votes.....................................no crew votes.....................................no crew votes.....................................
( hadda fill up that damn 100 charachters)

ric0 08-29-03 12:36 PM

ok nice verse tho meks

needs votes if u see this plz go and vote on it

COM 08-29-03 12:42 PM

flow-meks
multies-24karat
personals-none
punches-meks
wordplay-24karat
structure-meks

-------------------------------vote meks-------------------------------------

24 karat 08-29-03 12:59 PM

hey com read the rules.... u cant vote its 500 posts u fuked it all up im reporting the mods to see if they can fix this...

COM 08-29-03 01:00 PM

i got about 750 posts its just this is my alias.................. .......................i thought that would be okay but i'm sorry if i fucked things up.............

Conflict 08-29-03 01:50 PM

this battle was ok
a few things i didn't like
ssssttttttttrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeetcched lines by meks
and --------by 24 karat
but anyways... i think 24 k got this
he seemed 2 come harder... with better flow n better hittin punches...
n that... is all i got 2 say

Meks 08-29-03 01:58 PM

UppnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnUppnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnUppnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnUppnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnUppnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnUppnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnUppnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnUppnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnn

Condom_King 08-29-03 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Conflict
this battle was ok
a few things i didn't like
ssssttttttttrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeetcched lines by meks
and --------by 24 karat
but anyways... i think 24 k got this
he seemed 2 come harder... with better flow n better hittin punches...
n that... is all i got 2 say

yeah meks had a better flow then karat but karat had the harder punches which would win my vote if i could have. vote karat

Meks 08-29-03 03:01 PM

tru uppn..................for sum 500 posters to poll vote.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........