RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Mike12Ikeda vs. lyricalchick86 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116718)

Rising Sun 03-18-04 11:16 AM

Mike12Ikeda vs. lyricalchick86

you kno the rulez
sorry posted in bitch slapped by accident

You call yourself lyrical chick//I’m like a STD the way make your clitoris itch//Rhymes tighter than “thongs on vaginas”//Your rap is cheap, they “belong in China”//A reminder that I’m on the top, put me in the Senator’s seat//You Pamela Lee, get smacked by this dude//Your rhymes should be banned like Janet Jackson’s boob//I go to level two, shifting gears//You ain’t no femcee, you more like Britney Spears//"Oops you lost again", go shop for cosmetics//This “cat” couldn’t be my “dog” even if she lost genetics//Sit your ass down like Rosa Parks//You couldn’t be “man” enough to hold a mike, just ask Joan of Arc//Your spit ain’t tight as Kelis’s cause ya milkshake ain’t me to ya yard//You’re a retard like “Jessica”, got more brains you like “Nick”//Break ya heart more than a divorced relationship//This girl spits shit, and after this she’ll go home crying like it’s a chic flick//This is a rap community for me, not you cause the only thing you’d ever beat me is reaching puberty………………..

lyricalchick86 03-18-04 03:33 PM

im a go head and spit some shit but its aimed at yo face
if you think you the champ and can handle me ima put you back in your place
get outta my space cuz i dont fuck around
if you think i do step up and ill introduce you to the ground
i aint gonna fuck around i aint gonna play games
im just gonna shit on all you pussy and take names
then sit back and read yurr responses and take shame
cuz when i get on da mic im liable to take da game

UnbornRookie 03-18-04 03:40 PM

I'm gonna give this one to Mike...
Do you really want me to explain this one?
I mean it's kinda obvious.
It's sad..cause this chick just wooped me. Betta luck next time lyricalchick.
He had betta structure. Way betta more contemporary punches. Great rhhyme scheme. That shit was sick. He'll come up quick.

UBR

lyricalchick86 03-18-04 03:41 PM

so ima be done wit u bitch's cuz i got shit to do's
besides wastin my time shitin on you's

lyricalchick86 03-18-04 03:44 PM

srry i left to lines out

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 03-18-04 03:49 PM

LyricalChick: yours was a bit to basic.. but nice flow over all.. i enjoyed it you just need to evaluate your'self and have confidence i felt where you was comming from though.. just need to bring more heat

Mike: youre flow was Tight.. i like how you used (word play) you easily took this battle though...

Personals: Mike - - -

Punches: Mike - - -

Flow: Mike - - -

Multis: Mike - - -

Wordplay: Mike - - -

Lyrical Content: Mike - - -

Good Battle

Propz to both sides

Easy to say over all Mike

Vote..: Mike12Ikeda .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

gangstagrl 03-18-04 03:54 PM

my vote goes to lyrical cause it sound betta wat kinda of rapper say every famous person in da game dat was whack

...................fav line.......................

v/LC

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 03-18-04 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstagrl
my vote goes to lyrical cause it sound betta wat kinda of rapper say every famous person in da game dat was whack

...................fav line.......................

v/LC

my vote goes to lyrical cause it sound betta wat kinda of rapper say every famous person in da game dat was whack???????????? ............................A Talented' Freestyla' .... ,,,,,,,,,,,,

DirtBoy69 03-18-04 04:16 PM

breakdown for mike:

flow:straight and too the point nothing fancy which can be good for a battle and it works for this one good i'd give 6/10

volcab:solid good use of multi-sylable words, 7/10

punches:this is where you shined truly almost every bar attented to your oppenent and with a couple of solid punches you got real personal too. my fav was, "You ain’t no femcee, you more like Britney Spears//"Oops you lost again", go shop for cosmetics//" overall i'd give them 8/10

overall:21/30 nice punches and mechanics worked well too.

breakdown for lyricalchick:

flow: it was basic but stayed on all through the verse a good job done here, 7/10

punches: none really, it looked like you try with a couple of lines but you rapped about yourself too much for how short your verse was i can't quote anything nothing i really like here 3/10

volcab: really basic, which isn't bad if your gonna beef it up with punches. but you didn't so... yeah it was alright nothing great 5/10

overall:15/30

vote-- wasn't really close maybe in a topical where mechanics count for more i could see it being closer both did alright but Mike12ikeda gets my vote

Yaz 04-19-04 02:26 PM

ok ima juz say thyz onez goin ta mike... if i needa explain why... then thaz juz wak
chik ya gotta... well juz stop rappin, kuz their ain't no way u gonna elavate
an mike dawg, nex tyme rite ya linez... in linez sted of all krowded, my head hurtz from readin it. propz ta yall but my votez goin ta Mike

beatle juice 04-19-04 05:44 PM

You call yourself lyrical chick//I’m like a STD the way make your clitoris itch//Rhymes tighter than “thongs on vaginas”//Your rap is cheap, they “belong in China”//A reminder that I’m on the top, put me in the Senator’s seat//You Pamela Lee, get smacked by this dude

fuck u ripped it that onther i can tell he a begginger battling on net sites
dis aint the street naw mean

vote: Mike12Ikeda

holla back at me on my openmic shit beatle juice

DeNounced 04-19-04 06:04 PM

Mike had this one no doubt..chick came mad basic..so this needs no further explanation..

Vote-Mike

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-19-04 08:14 PM

No Need To Explain My Vote But I Will... Mike Gets This Shit!! No Doubt!!' .... Checckity Checck It!!

You call yourself lyrical chick//I’m like a STD the way make your clitoris itch//Rhymes tighter than “thongs on vaginas”//Your rap is cheap, they “belong in China”//

^Nice Punchline' ...!! Just Work On Structure 9/10

Probably Your Best Lines' ...!! Dropping Decent Bars!!! Nice!!' ...

FlowIntelligent. 04-19-04 08:22 PM

this is a no-brainer this battle goes to mike without a question he won in every category except for structure...put ya verse into lines not paragraphs its easier to read and could be the difference maker in a close battle....nice opener and the next couple bars after that were hott u fell off for a second then ended it with the nice closer..as for LC.....NO COMMENT!!!

vote : mike