RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Instrumental releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   3 new beats!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=219959)

Speats 01-18-06 03:27 PM

3 new beats!!!

hearing voices
sadly funky
reality

peep them www.soundclick.com/hardhittingproductions
werd

J.D 01-18-06 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speats
hearing voices
sadly funky
reality

peep them www.soundclick.com/hardhittingproductions
werd

sickkk the intro from that sadly funky tracks off final fantasy X aint it?????? i fuckin luv that game :thumbup:

Speats 01-18-06 05:12 PM

werd it is, i fuckin love it too, final fantasy 7 is like the best one man

J.D 01-18-06 05:16 PM

yerrr man definetely. FF7's pure genius :thumbup:

Speats 01-18-06 05:35 PM

anyways
what you think of the beats lol

Snypa 01-18-06 05:42 PM

nice beats speats...u gettin better homie...

J.D 01-18-06 05:50 PM

lmao. yerr, im feelin that reality check one, that piano melody is pretty sick yo. could add some more twists to the drum beat, like add a few crash symbols or sumthin, just to spice it up abit. but apart from that its a dope beat.

that sadly funky one's pretty decent aswell. it's creative and it's just got kind of a nice vibe to it. it does get abit repetitive after a while though, you could change the melody for a couple of bars or sumthin, to get abit of a change from that main part. gud job, still though

that hearing voices one's got like sort of a grimy feel to it. i could see myself spittin to this one actually. yerr everythin fits in together well, and the main drum beats decent.

nice beats yo, elevated alot from the last time i hurd your beats :thumbup:

Phenom-in-all 01-19-06 02:50 PM

reality... tempo seems hella slow to me... I like the feel to this - the snare is crisp as a mutha fucka. I love it man, and the bass and kicks are lined up real nice. The piano is a sick sample, and where the strings come in (hook im assuming) it's a nice switch up.

sadly funky... word - me and my bro were going to use this as a christmas special beat but never had anytime to record lol. I love the scratching in here and what not... Some good sounds to mix it all up. The main melody is catchy, and the guitar is a good switch up too. THis ones good man.

Hearing Voices.... awww the reversal technique? I'm thinkin thats how you got that sound, but no way to know ;) Mos Def an eerie feeling piece... Something for a good emotional pain type track, or something dark for sure... I like how you held the hats back and let them go about 55 seconds in... Was a good add in/ change up. word. Good beat bro

Speats 01-19-06 05:57 PM

weerd thanks bro

Speats 01-21-06 03:32 PM

Speats 01-23-06 11:39 AM

-Substance- 01-23-06 02:38 PM

that hearing voices beat sounds nice, i'm writting some shit to that, that i'll drop in open mic first then in audio.....once i'm done...nice job speats

Speats 01-23-06 03:00 PM

werd thanks tech

-Substance- 01-23-06 03:12 PM

yo you think you can make me a beat for my first audio track for my mixtape?

Speats 01-23-06 03:31 PM

eee mmm dunno man, its not that i dont want too, its just that im gonna get signed in this record deal in montreal soon so i gotta do a mixtape for myself and this other mc, you know, but blah, describe and ill try, send me a pm tho. and mmmm, do you make sigs or what eva