RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   This whole L.E. situation (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=222225)

Tha Q. 02-14-06 03:50 PM

This whole L.E. situation

It's been weighing on my mind ALL DAY LONG. And, I had an important presentation to make. Luckily, I was able to use my concentrating abilities to focus on what I had to do and got it done. I hope this is all a very bad hoax. If it isn't, I'll be really upset.

J Summers 02-14-06 03:50 PM

well why dont you cry about it you faggot seeing how you never even met the kid

Critic 02-14-06 03:58 PM

Dam I aways thought writing was about expressing your feelings, fucking
hell you can't do that shit on this site.

We might as well all die !!

But when people die around the world, kids like us I think dam thats shits
fucked up !! didn't get a chance to live !! whats the difference.

GKillaz05 02-14-06 04:01 PM

no kidden, I understand if you dont care because you didnt know him, but he was droppin music on the same site we all are, and he wasnt all that bad. I dont think its true my still, I cant belive what some people would say if it was true.

Tha Q. 02-14-06 04:05 PM

People are being cold and callous. Even if you don't care, why go out of your way to make yourself look like a jerk. There's no need to hate. People would be concerned for anyone on this site if they TRULY were suffering and/or died.

.Judicial. 02-14-06 04:10 PM

seriously....if its true think of what the fuck you are saying....He fucking DIED...he is not gonna wake up tomorrow and get on RV and drop music or anything, he aint gonna get to live his life and express his feelings and shit...and fucking ignorant little bitches don't appreciate life it should of been you that died instead of him......you get to come on RV day after day and be a jerk and talk shit about people through a keyboard and a computer screen so you can feel tough and good about yourself...seriously wake the fuck up and be mature.

Tha Q. 02-14-06 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicial
seriously....if its true think of what the fuck you are saying....He fucking DIED...he is not gonna wake up tomorrow and get on RV and drop music or anything, he aint gonna get to live his life and express his feelings and shit...and fucking ignorant little bitches don't appreciate life it should of been you that died instead of him......you get to come on RV day after day and be a jerk and talk shit about people through a keyboard and a computer screen so you can feel tough and good about yourself...seriously wake the fuck up and be mature.

You're right. But, bro, two wrongs don't make a right. God sees how these people are acting. When their time comes, I pray that people are more sympathetic than they are acting. It's a dag on shame.

SHAME on people being soulless.

Snypa 02-14-06 04:19 PM

Fa real...

kid was an emcee...a hip hop head.....an audio addict....i never even said i word to him before, but i liked his music...

its jus not rite....i wouldve givin that kid mad respect if i had the chance...but i aint got that now...

so everyone who thinks bein on this site is jus for fuhn....u can fuhk off...natural and mutual respect has been gained and remains...

Limited Edition dont diserve the treatment everyone of you guys are giving him...

If he did truly die...then may heaven hold him dear

R.I.P. Limited Edition

Peace

Tha Q. 02-14-06 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snypa
Fa real...

kid was an emcee...a hip hop head.....an audio addict....i never even said i word to him before, but i liked his music...

its jus not rite....i wouldve givin that kid mad respect if i had the chance...but i aint got that now...

so everyone who thinks bein on this site is jus for fuhn....u can fuhk off...natural and mutual respect has been gained and remains...

Limited Edition dont diserve the treatment everyone of you guys are giving him...

If he did truly die...then may heaven hold him dear

R.I.P. Limited Edition

Peace

Well said.

-Substance- 02-14-06 04:50 PM

i seriously have to agree with q......if you never met him or knew him then there's no need to post stupid things. imagine this if it was your family member then you wouldn't want an immature crowd to be telling you your a fag for crying about it. People have emotions and wether you want to accept it or not, just respect what other people feel. Sure poeple die all over the world, over thousands everyday, but just imagine, you have one life to live, no second chance of coming back! One person dies, "oh , nobody cares". well that one person could be the next person to affect your damn life. His expressions, the reason we do music, to express ourselves have touched others and if you don't think music can affect how you feel for someone, your in the wrong place, so stop being jerks cause wether it's in person or behing a keyboard, you'll be judged, not by us but by the only person that can choose your path and tell you when it's time for you to go.

High-Dro 02-14-06 07:06 PM

i understand the fact you could be bothered by it, but i cant understand why it would be on ur mind all day

Sean Gunner 02-14-06 07:09 PM

A death is a death, regardless if you knew them or not. It is a human life and it was part of our culture, that should matter enough. Whether or not he is dead, I don't know. If he is dead, RIP, if he isn't, send that book to Red Bull.

Incineratedrose 02-14-06 07:10 PM

Rofl, Red Bull can still get the book.. just like, contact his family. rofl.

Jameson 02-14-06 07:13 PM

You could have said this in the other thread.

Incineratedrose 02-14-06 07:14 PM

Along with the "evidence LE is alive" thread..