RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   WarLords..hahahahahah (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=46986)

Rise 05-14-03 06:55 PM

WarLords..hahahahahah

This Goes out to the Following

LEADER:1~RuThLEss~

2.~AlphaOmega~
3~Trip Marxx~
4~LunkHead~....
5~Ill-Mental~
6~T_pound£~
7~KroNoX~
8~Shotta~
9~thatakeova~
10~DeJureThaRaw~
11~Opedogg~TExt~(INactive)ps Get active....
12~Saladin~
13~dirty_loCC~Audio

Femcees Too
2~Ms.Danna Dane~
3~SLik~(INACTIVE)ps Get active....
4~pledgeofpanther~

War Has Been Commenced

**2Pacs...Take Money Beat Drops**

SliK,Pledge, and Danna-Dane, fuck yall Bitches..and the click you Claim::
Yall like Camels and Ol Men, yall all Spit the Same::

After this, these WarLords is Kicked Out-from-the-pressure::
Dont Make me do to the rest of yall, what I did to >~AlphaOmega~<::(5-0KO..lol)

Dejure Just PMed me & said he Retired..& tell yall to get him the Fuck-out-yall-Sig::
OpeDoggs inactive cause he aint trying to run-with-the-rest-of-yall-niggs::

Yall Only got wins, cause yall the type of dudes a NoBody fights::
Like dirty LoCC, the only Audio Dude, that Nobody Likes::

And Ruthless cant remember the last time that he's Been-Sober::
FucK Leader,we all have seen >Ruthless's Pics<, and his favorite position is Bent Over::lmao

And yall know I'm the Illest Nigga you've ever seen in your life::
Because yall steady going to the wackness emergency center, >ASKING ME FOR ADVICE<::

See Now yall Started-Wiling,but yall getting yall Callings-Outed::
& Saladin calls him self that, because he thinks he'll blow, if he Dressed like BiN Laden, & starts tossing Salads::
MUFucka.........

See Murk & Productions is full of Real Spitters...and Advanced Contenders...So fuck It we WarLord Killers................

**Beat Fades Out...Ruthless & Saladin Begin to Run**

Another education in elevation

Rise

Bash 05-14-03 06:57 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHHA , , THIS DROP WAS TIGHT AS HELL DAWG ,, , AND IT WAS FUCKIN FUNNY ,, , , MY FAVORITE LINES WERE "And Ruthless cant remember the last time that he's Been-Sober::
FucK Leader,we all have seen >Ruthless's Pics<, and his favorite position is Bent Over::lmao

Saladin 05-14-03 07:03 PM

wow..you took the hit em up style and added links...as usual..rise putting in mindless bull shit in his spitz..ya styles played out bitch..

Rise 05-14-03 07:08 PM

^^Words of a beaten & Humiliated Man....

**tisk tisk tisk**

Saladin 05-14-03 07:11 PM

Stfu herb..you directed 1 line towards me...and suprise it was a bin laden line..oh thats original..yeh i got ripped man!! lmao..

Rise 05-14-03 07:15 PM

^^obviously that one line, hurt your feeling....and thats what I was aiming for........Now lets see what the other peeps think about it...we'll let them decide...:)

Ich Heisse 05-14-03 07:17 PM

Man, I was feelin the flow, some of that shit was funny, no beef with Ruthless but he hit you hard wit that line dogg. It was a phat spit though Rise, i'll give you that much credit...

Rise 05-14-03 07:19 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahah....look at the PM I just got from your own crew member Saladin..

Quote:
Originally sent to Rise by KiLLaH Ka$$iu$

even tho i am part of warlords that was funny hahah-the bit that got me was

And Ruthless cant remember the last time that he's Been-Sober::
FucK Leader,we all have seen >Ruthless's Pics<, and his favorite position is Bent Over

And you say it wasent effective.....lmfao

Ich Heisse 05-14-03 07:22 PM

Lol, the fact Killah said that is funny in itself lol.... Rise did spit some funny shit though, i know you was laughin to Saladin....

Dez 05-14-03 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rise
Hahahahahahahahahahahah....look at the PM I just got from your own crew member Saladin..

And you say it wasent effective.....lmfao

Killah is about to leave....

Rise 05-14-03 07:29 PM

^^^Can you blame him, I would leave to, after this ....hahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Poppa Kap 05-14-03 07:54 PM

whats all this shit bout me leavin im not...read tha stuff in r forums n u'll understand...listen its a bit gay postin wat i sed but i ahve 2 admit its funny-doesnt mean i agree just its was funny

Rise 05-14-03 07:56 PM

^^Told ya he said it...dont worry Killah...I'll see if I can get ya into Production...after this, why would you want to stay...hahahahahahah

Saladin 05-14-03 08:08 PM

Yo rise..how old are you?

Poppa Kap 05-14-03 08:08 PM

haha thanks...serious tho im sik of this shit...it was a skam that went wrong on Jsin...

but now im considerin it...no matter how much r think Ruthz cool it was a good piece...lol