RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Ask the opposite race! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221803)

Incineratedrose 02-10-06 06:09 PM

Ask the opposite race!

Alright, so theres always those little questions to want to ask your white / black counterparts, because theyre just interesting questions you'd like to know. So here's how it works...

A white person asks a question about black people... a black person answers, and no one else asks a question UNTIL a black person answers, so things wont get confusing... and vice versa.

I'll go first just to kick it off..

Whats with the fried chicken / watermelon thing? I know its a common stereotype of black people, but i just dont get it.. all black people just automatically love fried chicken and watermelon or something?

Zone Out 02-10-06 06:12 PM

Fried Chicken taste good as fuck, especially if its fried right
but not all black people love it like my big brother. He dont eat chicken cos when he was young he went to a slaughter house and seen how they kill the chickens and shit

and the watermeleon thing is the same way, watermeleon taste good as fuck. it be all sweet and shit, and you bite into it and all the juices drip down on your shirt and shit
hmmmmmm

Incineratedrose 02-10-06 06:13 PM

You're supposed to follow your answer up with a question. :mad:

Zone Out 02-10-06 06:14 PM

ok ok ok
why do all white people that likes rap, think they're obligated to rap?

Sean Gunner 02-10-06 06:17 PM

Cuz if you like something then sometimes people want to try it. That's just kinda obvious.

Why do black people say white people are racist when they say more racist comments then white people?

Incineratedrose 02-10-06 06:17 PM

I dont know, i guess its like.. i know what you mean though.. even if theyre young as hell. But i suppose it's like they want to "feel" and "look" like theyre apart of the hip-hop culture... and really into it, more than just listening to Eminem. Cuz i mean, you think about a white dude listening to rap, you automatically think Eminem right? So i assume its an attempt to fit in..

Why do black people talk so loud?.. when the person can be RIGHT there.

Zone Out 02-10-06 06:20 PM

how come ALL black people dont try to rap then? Cos ALOT of black people like rap and they dont ALL try to rap and take it to the extreme like white people do. Thats the funny part.

ok, now to answer your question

Sayin racist comments doesn't really make you racist. Aslong as you dont act upon those comments. White people have a history of um, lets say 500 years of acting upon their racist comments. Thats why when a white person says something racist, it makes them racist, but when a black person say something racist, its justified.

Zone Out 02-10-06 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sharona
I dont know, i guess its like.. i know what you mean though.. even if theyre young as hell. But i suppose it's like they want to "feel" and "look" like theyre apart of the hip-hop culture... and really into it, more than just listening to Eminem. Cuz i mean, you think about a white dude listening to rap, you automatically think Eminem right? So i assume its an attempt to fit in..

Why do black people talk so loud?.. when the person can be RIGHT there.

ROOOFLMAO!
I can not answer that question.
Niggas is ALWAYS loud, thats just in our genes.
Back in Africa we used to be like, beatin drums and dancin like SHOON NOOM BAP BAP LA SHA LA LA LA
^thats our africans talk
lmao

Nejji Bangaz 02-10-06 06:24 PM

ur an idiot gregory

Zone Out 02-10-06 06:26 PM

*Tries to kick Indeph in his nuts but is blocked by the back of your head*

-Substance- 02-10-06 06:28 PM

lmao.......why do white people think they can just kick mexicans out of the border when mexicans were here first!

KOOL COL-B 02-10-06 06:28 PM

wut wood do white people find werks tha best 2 use fo burning crosses?

lmao, j/p

y do white people think its ok fo them 2 say tha n-werd n "spic" n all kinds of racial slurs n shit, even tho people tell them like 43875647 times that its not?? werd

Nejji Bangaz 02-10-06 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
*Tries to kick Indeph in his nuts but is blocked by the back of your head*

ur mom's head bitch

Zone Out 02-10-06 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejji Bangaz
ur mom's head bitch

roflmao
you got to admit that was funny, y0!
its all good though
*soothes your mouth blisters with vaseline*

J. Luth 02-10-06 06:56 PM

how many niggas could a white man chuck if a white man could chuck niggas? :huh: