RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Wayne On Hov Diss! Now New Beef?? haha (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238308)

M Eazy 12-10-06 10:20 PM

Wayne On Hov Diss! Now New Beef?? haha

After shocking the hip hop community with his thoughts on Def Jam President Jay-Z in the December/January issue of Complex, Lil Wayne called Hot97 during DJ Absolut’s show in attempt to clear his comments.
“I don’t like what he’s saying about how he had to come back because Hip-Hop’s dead and we need him. It’s not your house anymore, and I’m better than you,"
In response to the quote above, Wayne explained that he disliked the concept of Hov’s album, based on the fact that hip hop is dead and he is here to save it.
“I think I speak for everybody when I say it’s not dead as long as I’m still dropping albums,” Lil' Wayne said on air.
Wayne continued, saying that some of the comments were in direct result of the situation between himself and Roc-A-Fella this past year.
“I want people to just look at it like that dude who came out of college that was supposed to get drafted by the #1 team, which was Roc-A-Fella/Def Jam … They passed on me and now I’m with a good team and a good coach and of course on every interview I’m gonna cut down the team that didn’t pick me.”
Not only did Lil Wayne stick to his guns, when he stated he was better than Jay-Z, he now claims that that statement could’ve been directed to anyone.
"I'm better than this game. … We could be having this conversation about any other person in this game. It was who I was asked about at this time. Ya’ll trying to build a case on me. But I tell you what. If you build a case against me and take me to trial, I will beat it."

I always Defend wayne, but ya'll can bash on him for this shit!! :nono:

Cola 12-11-06 12:54 AM

umm..i'd just bash on him for ...you know Kissing another man and having a ghostwriter.....

SUPERVILLAIN 04-15-07 06:11 AM

weezy's hard as fuck and all....but he's doin' too much by saying that no one can come close to fuckin' wit 'em. wow.

s.v.

chip 04-15-07 12:01 PM

both of em wrong, hip hop doesn't NEED anyone, but both of them got skills and ego, just wish they'd shut the fuck up and get back to music instead of simple shit

Ebircs 04-15-07 12:29 PM

nelly disses KRS one....and now weezy is dissin Jay-z ????

what in the fuck

kids these days....

Indeph 04-15-07 12:31 PM

^ Word, jigga and krs need to stop fuckin with the gods like that. Retards

GESTURES 04-15-07 12:48 PM

Nas> lil big WEEZY

AutoMATIK™ 04-15-07 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
^ Word, jigga and krs need to stop fuckin with the gods like that. Retards

Same thing i was thinkin ...

Sir Smash'Alot 04-15-07 01:45 PM

Weezy Fuckin Baby!

Young Sin 04-17-07 10:40 AM

both of em got they head in thye ass... lyrically NAs could murder both of em n awready has one.... Game prolly could murk em wit no problem well not jay..... but
Wayne yea... even tho Wayne is my dudebut he's not tha best.. Jay-z is not tha best by far... n like I said on tha Wayne rap geunis how tha fuck you got a ghost writer when you drop so many fuckin mixtapes

So.Rell 04-17-07 02:22 PM

^^^Shut that shit up...Nas is workin for Jay lol and you said Game???? Oh dear God...Committ suicide mah dude...

M Eazy 04-19-07 12:51 AM

Young Sin, establish yourself on the board before you can make bold remarks like that.

ILL GEE 04-19-07 04:41 PM

ok... i used to hate Weezy... then heard he had a ghost writer and i really hated him... then he started to sound a lil better than shyt he used to drop and i gave him his props... but who's to say that just because that one dude stopped writing for him that he ain't got ANOTHER ghostwriter?... just cuz he drops mixtapes all the time?... that's more of a reason to believe that he DOES have a ghostwriter...

I'm just playing devil's advocate... not saying that that's how it is...

but the whole better than Jay Z thing is crazy... you gotta look at the stats... that shyt is ground truth... when his stats are equal to or surpass the shyt hat J has done then he got room to talk... Dude just coming into his within like the last 2-3 years...

Ok... he don't agree with Jay coming to save hip-hop... i can buy that... i don't think he's saving it either... but Weez is far from the best in the game... you honestly think dude can fuck with the likes of a Mos Def lyrically and content-wise? hell nah!!! he's overlooking a whole lot of dudes that can easily smoke him...

Wayne is cool... it's great to be confident... but dude tryna open up Pandora's box and has no idea of what's inside.

Logic The Goonie 04-19-07 04:59 PM

Kingdom Come was fucking whack. If I was in the game I'd be pissed an album like that was supposed to "save" hip-hop, so I can see where Wayne's coming from...

chip 04-19-07 05:31 PM

i wouldn't go that far... Kingdom Come was straight, but not all that with this guy saying he saving hip-hop