RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RV chat last night (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=157861)

Artemis 10-29-04 11:33 AM

RV chat last night

weerd, to the nigkas in there, liek 9 people. Gangsta shit. lool fun shit. weerd :cool:

went from cat fight, to nigkas doin' pimp shit. fun times. weerd :)

K.ontroverz.Y 10-29-04 12:01 PM

lol i shulda came in.........

Mask Murderous 10-29-04 12:06 PM

When i host a chat it's always the shit . . W e even had Cprogress chatting there it was mad 16 of us . . .

Willa 10-29-04 12:31 PM

oh yes the good times

:thumbup: there was a stupid bitch there and we got in a cat fight she was racist lol

Logic The Goonie 10-29-04 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyzee
When i host a chat it's always the shit . . W e even had Cprogress chatting there it was mad 16 of us . . .

^^^^^^^^^^^:shocked:^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zig Zag 10-29-04 01:36 PM

why the fuck wasnt i in there

Pop Lotty 10-29-04 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
:thumbup: there was a stupid bitch there and we got in a cat fight she was racist lol

That chick was super bangin tho. . .I dont know bout the racist shit.

Artemis 10-29-04 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
^^^^^^^^^^^:shocked:^^^^^^^^^^^^

damn, man!!! Cproggress!!! holy shit!!! :shocked: lol

and weerd to Shabba. ;) but dope times. :cool:

Artemis 10-29-04 03:33 PM

shit went on till 2:15 am. Well I left then, shit prolly went on longer. Triple and this Dyce nigka were busy wit their pimpim' shit, so I figured I'd let them do their thang and go to sleep, weerd. :)

Keith Moon 10-29-04 03:34 PM

Cprogress Holy Shit!!!!

Next Time Invite Me So I Can Holla In It

Triple_N 10-29-04 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
shit went on till 2:15 am. Well I left then, shit prolly went on longer. Triple and this Dyce nigka were busy wit their pimpim' shit, so I figured I'd let them do their thang and go to sleep, weerd. :)

^^^^^lmfao.....you shoulda stayed son...cuz everyone was shitting on you when u left.....they was see I told u bolton is wack...lmao.....j/k :thumbup:

Keith Moon 10-29-04 03:48 PM

lol........me n sp7ul raid chat romms...lets go on aim now n raid usm...theres wack ny rappers

hit me up topical illness

Artemis 10-29-04 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
^^^^^lmfao.....you shoulda stayed son...cuz everyone was shitting on you when u left.....they was see I told u bolton is wack...lmao.....j/k :thumbup:

nigka it was jus you two horny bastards, and Candi. ;) I don't think that would make for a big dissin' of me, nigka. weerd :)

Keith Moon 10-29-04 04:04 PM

lol Im the one that found Candii first hoes........

SPul called her a bitch n they were beefin...

Artemis 10-29-04 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChase
lol Im the one that found Candii first hoes........

SPul called her a bitch n they were beefin...

lol I kno funny shit. Called her bitch, kept on callin' her ugly and stupid. lol Then she like, "I'ma prove you wrong, nigga". lol weerd.