RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   "Real"est sexy mugshot! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=162469)

Realest_Rhythm 11-27-04 05:42 PM

"Real"est sexy mugshot!

My pic:

Hoodz Prophet 11-27-04 05:51 PM

wow....why r u on RV again....u look like 1 of those skater punkz an why iz ur mouth open...cum shot maybe

Realest_Rhythm 11-27-04 06:10 PM

I challenge you!

What I can't be on RV because I am white? Because I look like a skater punk? Thats it bitch I challenge you to a battle! I'll show you who's the illest MC around here! I'll leave YOUR mouth wide open (with astonishment) as I dropped flows like rain penitrating the racism from your un-educated brain.
Do you except? or do you not want to be embarrassed by a little whitre boy?

Compose 11-27-04 06:49 PM

^lmfao this kids hilarious
(I'll show you who's the illest MC around here! I'll leave YOUR mouth wide open (with astonishment) as I dropped flows like rain penitrating the racism from your un-educated brain.
Do you except?)

^this isnt yugio or pokemon lmfao jus call him out none of that "do you accept this is your last breathe" bullshit and yea u shouldnt be here cuz u look like a skater punk

nuff said
peace

Realest_Rhythm 11-27-04 06:56 PM

Looks don't matter! Don't judge a book by its cover, how bout you battle me and see who's not fit to be here!

streetryda 11-27-04 07:04 PM

so what are you trying to say that skaters cant have then mentality to text?.....your appearance dont affect how you can write...now i dont consider myself a great rapper but look at shit i write...and i SKATE......and they have black ppl like stevie williams and kareem campbell..and of course they listen to rap and stevie williams raps and procduces shit too.....and this guy brandon dicamillo who hangs out with bam margera and cky can freestyle and own everyone on this site in a freestyle adio battle...so now try and say skaters cant have skill to rap.....
no hate just sayin
peace~1

4Blood2Hound0 11-27-04 07:16 PM

Yeah.. definetly agree.. Pharrell skates, your just judging peeps over the industry image of a rapper, jewels, baggy clothes, and tight cars... Shit I skate... and i can hold my own in a battle.. Chad Muska is a skater and he makes beat, i guess hes not cut out for that either is he? no hate

By the way.. in that Snoop video they actually got a dude skatin in the background

Adam 11-27-04 07:20 PM

word, skatings dope, i do it, fuck anybody who says skaters can't rap...nuff said

D-ICED 11-27-04 07:33 PM

abstrak is a skater punk nuff said

streetryda 11-27-04 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ICED
abstrak is a skater punk nuff said

damn empire i didnt know abstrakt skated.....lol if its true........

50Cal. 11-27-04 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetryda

damn empire i didnt know abstrakt skated.....lol if its true........

look at his pic its in here

Ike 11-28-04 12:54 AM

lol u dont really look like a rapper....not taking anything away from u cuz i never heard anything of yours......just look a lil bit too white to rap.....dont get me wrong...im white.....but u know.........and u have the penis haircut.....where your hair sticks out from the sides cuz its so long so your head looks like a penis.....just not the rapper image

Ike 11-28-04 12:55 AM

and lol @ empires sig........the shits halarious

Hoodz Prophet 11-28-04 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realest_Rhythm
What I can't be on RV because I am white? Because I look like a skater punk? Thats it bitch I challenge you to a battle! I'll show you who's the illest MC around here! I'll leave YOUR mouth wide open (with astonishment) as I dropped flows like rain penitrating the racism from your un-educated brain.
Do you except? or do you not want to be embarrassed by a little whitre boy?

no1 carez that ur white....hollow iz white....75% of tha goddamn people on here r white...an no i'm not gettin no rep as a newb basher get sum battlez under ur belt then come bak 2 me an jus 4 tha record 1 of tha best rapperz i kno iz white u dumb hoe...an by da way i neva said nuthin about skatin bein wrong...stop assumin shit...anutha kid i eat lunch wit iz a skater all i said wuz he lookz like a skater punk...punk meaning one of those good charlotte people or wuteva

/-'Hollow187=='- 11-28-04 03:35 AM

look on ur face is sayin somthin like....OMG dad please dont put it in my mouth again...lmfao