RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Intellectual Vision (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=180)
-   -   Ltizzle vs. Metaskriptz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=175791)

Sean Gunner 02-05-05 10:49 PM

Ltizzle vs. Metaskriptz

This Graphic Battle is between Ltizzle and Metaskriptz

The sig must relate to Crime.

Rules:
1. No Bought Sigs
2. No Previously Made Sigs
3. Sig size cannot be bigger than 500 x 200
4. No Sigs Made by Others

Check In By:
February 8, 2005 11:00 PM, Eastern Time Zone

Drop Sig By:
February 11, 2005 11:00 PM, Eastern Time Zone.

All votes must be explained, 3 votes to have a KO.

This is an official battle for the Graphical League.

Good luck, and make something dope. :thumbup:

Metaskriptz 02-06-05 02:36 AM

check..........

Ltizzle 02-08-05 12:31 AM

wow someone shouldve told me about this......
check...
if i dont drop by the 10th pm me to remind me Px.......:thumbup:

Sean Gunner 02-08-05 09:43 AM

Haha, I will Tizz. I send PMs to everyone if they don't drop. Wouldn't want ya to lose your posts, would we?

Metaskriptz 02-09-05 04:29 PM

Im tired of Battling him now....lol

Metaskriptz 02-09-05 04:37 PM

Ltizzle 02-11-05 12:44 AM

^^damn it was gon do suttin like dat.....
back to the drawing board....................

Ltizzle 02-11-05 11:52 PM

sorry ima bit late on eastern time i guess....

whipped it out quick...

Metaskriptz 02-11-05 11:58 PM

Nice Drop :thumbup: But I dont know....PX can handle if they late or not

Sean Gunner 02-12-05 05:12 PM

I forgot to PM, so if you dropped the same day it's fine. I will drop the vote later. px

E.C 02-12-05 06:46 PM

nice sigs from both of you.....

meta...

i liked your sig... the banner was original but i thought the sig looked too small... text was good... your use of colours was good... the only thing wrong with your sig was that the background didn't really have a meaning to it if you know what i mean... it didnt have a storty behind it... also i thought your subtext was a bit too big... overall i liked your sig, apart from those bad pouints... 16/20

tizzle....

i liked this sig it was very original... your style is different from metas which got you this battle, your choicve of font and its colour actually worked well with the sig, your banner also was decent but u added with your subtext in it was good... very original signature, emmmmm your background had more to do with the concept/ topic of the sig whoch is what won you the battle... overall ill give you 18.5/20

good battle but tizz got it with his better concept and understandong of the topic...

Ltizzle 02-13-05 07:47 PM

.................................................. .................................................. ................

Metaskriptz 02-13-05 07:49 PM

Weerd....Uppin^

Please Vote

Metaskriptz 02-13-05 07:50 PM

O yea the Paper on there is suppose to be paper like that was found at a crime Scene

Daubs 02-13-05 08:19 PM

This was close as hell, but ima go with Meta on this one

Meta
i think yours looks more like a crime scene, am feelin the yellow banner and the footprints all fit in with tha theme and so did the font

Tizz
Although its a dope sig, a think it looks more like a grayscale house and a cant see if its like bieng robbed or sumthin but the blood splatter effect wer good aswel. Your font blend in well n evrithin but doesnt realli go with the theme as much as metas.

anyway thats wat i thought.