RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Reaper |VS| Da Boy Genius (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=124224)

Mc's Reaper 05-14-04 01:36 PM

Reaper |VS| Da Boy Genius

House rules son, you know
10-20 lines or spit what you spit
You wanna drop first? Dont matter just drop within 30 mins.
Crew votes ONLY" if honest.

Mc's Reaper 05-14-04 01:37 PM

Aight checkin in and will be droppin in a lil while.

DA BOY GENIUS 05-14-04 01:43 PM

Check IN

Check In.... Da Kid has entered the buliding.... I hope you ready for this dogg.... Bump them crew votes.... How can we tell if they gonna be honest or not?

Mc's Reaper 05-14-04 02:01 PM

Yeah aight, it dont make a difference, and now that you in the building, sit you ass down, and do what you gotta do-lol- I'm bout to..........read.......

To much stress I got Royal Sickness in outside my crew/
Inside we stab wit Murderous Methods and then we shoot/
What if Adam & Eve just neva fucked wit da fruit /
There be no knowldge of gunz or even wanna be gangsta's ta root//
I'm spittin some trash,I got the Blueprint to tell you how dayz are really goin by fast/
The end of days is comin, I got a Deadly Vision like after this battle are you prepared for your last?/
Blast from da past like Lyrikal Destruktion part II up in flames in a flash//
And there's nothin you can pay just repent or disintegrate/
With da evil, da envious, da greed, of how I leave mc’s after I reap em, da hate /
Try correctin ya life like a Crhyme Sindicate from now on and make no mistakes /
With the stupidity of choices, like going to DA ARMY battling me datchu make//
And let my furious flows escalate/
To something when I spit like a Lyrikal Legend considered great/
Advantage of battling the Dark Knight it take/
Dis-advantages of givin you Gang Green from the lives people fake/
Smile in ya face/
Stab you in da back I highly doubt the hesitate//
This page ain't at an end//
And to get on my level you gotta reach BRANCH STATUS, and rewind da hands of time-
Cause I gotta 7th sense that broke onto my mind and told me you aint shit, is that a crime?-
If I told you over the mic it’ll be a headphone murder to come inside and open this battle up again?//

Mc's Reaper 05-14-04 02:03 PM

Ayo let me see the drop son, The people is done waiting I dropped already, you betta get on it.

DA BOY GENIUS 05-14-04 02:14 PM

Da Kid Is Here.....

To Me, You get on my nerves and you annoying so you should be compared to blisters/
I'll bring ya dreams to an end in LESS THAN SECONDS like my name was Derek Fisher/ (game winning shot last night)

Step To THE Kid? I advise you don't/
Spittin will runin ya vision, leave your eyes in smoke/
Must have a bad internet connection cuz your "LINES ARE BROKE"/
You just like Dave Chapelle man, "YOU GONNA DIE A JOKE"/
I belong in hell due to the fact Im spitting flames/
I'll leave ya lip "PUFFY" like Sean Combs middle name/
I always stay equipped with lyrical gats thats quick to aim/
If I ever go Platnium Me and My crew gonna split the fame/
This is that real life shit dogg it don't get no realer/
Ya Girl might as well be on Pittsburgh's Football team cuz I'ma "STEELER"/(steal her)
My flows cause real COLLISIONS man, you more like bumper cars/
Your rhyme style is like a "BOGEY SCORE IN GOLF CUZ YOU AINT UP TO PAR"/
I'll expose your girls BREASTS just like JANET JACKSON did/
But you best believe this time it wont be an accident/
I'll have you cut in 4 or 5 PIECES just like a FRACTION bitch/
Hold your tounge next time you want The Genius's lyrical Gat to spit/

CHUMP..... Its Nothin....

DA BOY GENIUS 05-14-04 02:26 PM

Word Misspelled

SPittin will "ruin" your vision.... I put "runin" or something like that.... it was a quick keystyle so I was typing fast so I could get my joint in by the deadline.... My fault peeps.... Lets get this voting started!!!

{D.N.A.} 05-14-04 02:30 PM

What if Adam & Eve just neva ------ wit da fruit /
There be no knowldge of gunz or even wanna be gangsta's ta root//
^^^ nothin to do with tha battle
your personalz made no sence. punchez werent even directed at him(lookz like a freestyle to me)
(2.5/10)

To Me, You get on my nerves and you annoying so you should be compared to blisters/
I'll bring ya dreams to an end in LESS THAN SECONDS like my name was Derek Fisher/ (game winning shot last night)
^^^Strong punch and nice opener
fell off a lil but nice verse(7.5/10)
vote Da boy Genius

{D.N.A.} 05-14-04 02:33 PM

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=123611
^^^could you return the favor and an honest vote?

HELLonEARTH 05-14-04 05:45 PM

Yo Mc's lne was aiight he had a little off structure and flow.
Da boy Genius landed a few good ones but barely took it.

Mc-6/10
Da Boy Genius-7/10

Peace and props

macKa 05-15-04 12:46 AM

Boy Genius most def got this. other dude's verse wasn't even a proper battle. genius, u had some decent punches in ther, good shit.

DA BOY GENIUS 05-15-04 01:49 AM

Need Votes

Yo People.......... Im Uppin This thread because we need more votes.... I got this cat on the ropes.... If You see this thread please be considerate and vote.... this is my first day here and I know I have at least voted on 10 battles already and left my link to my battle so holla at me....

DA BOY GENIUS 05-15-04 06:43 PM

Yo, Im uppin for votes....... I be helpin ya'll out voting so can you please do the same????? DAMN..... Its hard as fuck to get votes even when you vote on other people's shit.... thats fucked up

-bODy CoUnT- 05-15-04 07:01 PM

I give the win to genius because his rhymes original... He had stronger punches... To the reaper if i hear escalate in a nother rhyme ima kill myself

Diagnose 05-15-04 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc's Reaper
The end of days is comin, I got a Deadly Vision like after this battle are you prepared for your last?/
Blast from da past like Lyrikal Destruktion part II up in flames in a flash//
Try correctin ya life like a Crhyme Sindicate from now on and make no mistakes /
With the stupidity of choices, like going to DA ARMY battling me datchu make//

nigga..wut u sayin bout da army..u betta not be talkin bout my crew like that nigga...i'll battle u right now....bitch^^^^
and now u talkin bout my other crew LD...now u mest wit da wrong person dawg...this nigga is goin down^^^

aight...basicly u had zero punches against him...u dis other people wen u were suppost to dis him....

aight to da genius...nice flow...u had jst good enough punches to get him..though ur spit wasn't that good..jst a lil average...u killed him...i could have jst used 4 lines against this nigga and i would have killed him..hahaha....

vote Genius