RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Women included in the draft? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243997)

Indeph 09-14-07 11:13 AM

Women included in the draft?

If America has a draft, should women be included?

WhoAmI 09-14-07 12:47 PM

yes...fair's fair

Terumoto 09-15-07 01:06 AM

Why would america have a draft?

Brother Anubis 09-15-07 02:05 AM

no!
cause when i dodge the draft i can have fun with everyones lady.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-16-07 02:12 PM

Goverment would never allow it, who's going to give birth to the soldiers that they'll need to replace the ones lost in the war if all the women go? Maybe if its just women who cant have babies for whatever reason, kinda fucked up, but being fucked up < preserving mankind, or atleast, our countries men.

Cola 10-04-07 06:08 PM

hell yeah!!! so that way i can alteast get laid before i die...

KM 10-04-07 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
hell yeah!!! so that way i can alteast get laid before i die...

^^^^^^LOLZ....

...o yeah and woman are all ready in the army going out the wire and shit doing shit with the infantry so it wouldn't matter...

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-04-07 06:29 PM

^- Women joining the Army, and being 'Forced to join the Army' (draft) Is to different things, the power of 'pregnancy' proves to great a risk to lose in war.

No Women = no babies, no future.

KM 10-04-07 06:43 PM

yeah i know what u mean....thats why when they get pregnant they dont deploy until after they have the baby if they decide to...otherwise they just stay rear D.....some even get out the army if pregnant cause of not having a family care plan.....but theres woman that get pregnant in the army....stay on profile for a long time....have the baby...but still stay in the army...and eventually get deployed....

Cola 10-04-07 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-Sydm
^- Women joining the Army, and being 'Forced to join the Army' (draft) Is to different things, the power of 'pregnancy' proves to great a risk to lose in war.

No Women = no babies, no future.

Bullshit, i'll knock em all up OOOOO :evilgrin:

KM 10-04-07 07:26 PM

^^^^^^LOLZ....smh...............

10-04-07 07:58 PM

Keep the women & Children.

That way America stays straight if we lose all our men.

Indeph 10-04-07 09:29 PM

Well no men= no children= no future also.

KM 10-04-07 09:36 PM

i dont think a draft would happen anytime soon...TOO many people getting stop loss LOLZ.....

10-04-07 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Well no men= no children= no future also.

Don't worry, I considered that before I answered.

And remembered that we have neighboring countries with lots of horny men in it.

we need women to keep the baby flow going, Children to remember their dads and keep the American Blood flowing. (Influence on others)