RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   they say my shit is bitten so i made a bootleg cd back (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182572)

Maverick 03-19-05 03:16 PM

they say my shit is bitten so i made a bootleg cd back

damn why stoop that low to say my shit is bitten... i will make anotha one tonite

Maverick 03-19-05 03:17 PM

my main site i do graphics at now is team brinks .com.... located at the bottom corner of the cover

Maverick 03-19-05 03:19 PM

and to prove i didnt bite it .... i am on the danja zone reppin it too...on there my name is www.teambrinks.com....u will see

http://danjazone.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=17590

Maverick 03-19-05 03:20 PM

see.... i dont bite shit but the food i put in my mouth

Daubs 03-19-05 03:20 PM

every piece u do is a diif style i dnt blieve ya.

Maverick 03-19-05 03:26 PM

ok ill do anotha one tonight....... it will say my new name on it... the picture will be two men shootin guns.... there will be little writings in the background saying i took ideas out my brain and sent them to perpetualls....and to tp it off it will have ghost-like mask on it

Maverick 03-19-05 03:33 PM

and if u really think i bite sigs then bet me all the money i have verses all the money u have............ anybody wanna step up to the challenge...how bout tizzle since he is the moderator and has a lot of money i can take...and if his pussy ass doesnt step up then sumbody else step up..... i cant wait till i finish this to get my money

Hoodz Prophet 03-19-05 03:36 PM

^u coulda went 2 a site an requested that sig 2 be made....an now i def. think ur DBR ckuz on DKZ wen it shut down tha Admin sent a PM out 2 every1 sayin he wuz shuttin tha site down an goin on Danjazone.com....yeah ur DBR....an u didn't make that....ckuz u can't elevate that fast...jus a couple hourz ago u were sayin tha best u eva did wuz that whack twista sig....an now u can do this....no i doubt it....ur definently DatBoiRob....an Daubs iz rite every sig iz a diff style...an if u weren't DatBoiRob u wouldn't care but instead u post like 40 timez in a row i'm bouta jus delete all ya postz off ckuz u bein a bitch WE ALL KNOW YOUR DATBOIROB....itz that simple u pull tha same thingz he did wen i put his bitin on blast....all his sigz had a diff. style plus wen he found a DKZ sig he claimed he wuz changin his name....jus like u an that Rhytmatikz or wuteva....DatBoiRob iz whack....mufucka said my name wuz DeMario an i live down tha block from him an i'm mad he beat me up or sumthin....that whack ass nigga gon make up a whack lie like that....man admit ur him or get tha fuck off tha site B.....

Daubs 03-19-05 03:36 PM

to make me blieve ya, edit the cover the title to say rob insted of envy.

Hoodz Prophet 03-19-05 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -R-o-B-
and if u really think i bite sigs then bet me all the money i have verses all the money u have............ anybody wanna step up to the challenge...how bout tizzle since he is the moderator and has a lot of money i can take...and if his pussy ass doesnt step up then sumbody else step up..... i cant wait till i finish this to get my money

u prolly bite verses too.....ain't no one tryna battle a sig biter.....i got more money then tizz do....an if u wunna fuck wit my nigga u fuckin wit me.......

Maverick 03-19-05 03:42 PM

well step up to the challenge of me postin my new sig tonite and bet me bitch...im tellin u i dont bite sigs but u wanna fuck wit it we can do it on the regular.........im almost finished so we can do it in a few step up to the challenge and bet and i will be finished wit the sig in bout 10 min

Hoodz Prophet 03-19-05 03:46 PM

^mufucka u whack....who tha fuck carez about whack ass RV money....wut tha fuck u gon spend it on nigga.....oh yeah i wuz thinkin bout how u said x-spitty refered you.....x-spitty dropped that name AND left RV before u came.....haha caught u again DBR....do wut Daubs said an edit that cover an make it say Rob...therez no way u could elevate that fast in like 5 minutes........now i kno u DBR ckuz only he would bite sigz way above tha level of tha past sigz he jacked....come on now kid we don't care if u DBR jus fuckin admit it kid....WHO THA FUCK CAREZ U DUMBASS BITCH UR WHACK ASS FUCK NOBODY EVEN LIKES THE SHIT YOU DO WE KNO U BIT IT OFF A SITE MUFUCKA.....there u go no more fakin....an post it soon as u finish....which will be within 1/2 hour.....since u gon be done in 10 minutes.....postin it by 2nite ain't shit u coulda posted a request an been like i need it rite away i don't wunna leave time 4 sum1 else 2 make tha cover already....post it within half an hour an prove us wrong

Maverick 03-19-05 03:49 PM

is u steppin up to the challenge ... i think u is a pussy and i dont like the shit u do...and im not DBR...im rob by myself man and ima show u nigga how i dont bite sigs ...i got the sig done and ima show u if u step up to the challenge

Hoodz Prophet 03-19-05 03:52 PM

hmm......iight go head post it up.....i'll give u all tha money out my old account if u post it up....rite now...oh yeah by da way as 4 u not likin my shit.....u kinda said i wuz a good sig maker in tha utha thread....post it up now for all tha money out my old account

Maverick 03-19-05 03:57 PM

here it is