RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Smoking...non-smoking.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=96661)

Edicius 12-05-03 11:45 AM

Smoking...non-smoking..

Got a question..i dont know whats it like in ur country / place..we are in a faze people are strugglin about were u can smoke and were not, ..they want to forbid, u smokin at concerts. and shit, ..whats the situation ..over there, were u at?..and what are ur feelings on this?..i think they shud allow smokin people , ..in ..those places like concerts, restaurants and shit..

....BaSh.... 12-05-03 11:47 AM

Smoking can cause cancer , lung disease , and brain damage......Smoking could kill you.....SO I THINK THEY SHOULD BAN SMOKING PERIOD!!!!!!!!

Roots 12-05-03 11:48 AM

I would never smoke whats the point.

The End 12-05-03 11:48 AM

NJ it is allowed damn near everywhere. Since I don't smoke, I say they can make the 'no smoking in public places' law global.

Edicius 12-05-03 11:51 AM

Life can kill u aswell..

Thats not the point, ..i think u cant ..tell somone u cant smoke here, ..cuz its a danger to ur health, ..and to others,...

Than the must destroy all cars..and motorcycles, and close all factory's and ..than we having a start..but dont take away my sigaret..for no reason, ..

Cars are more toxic than my malboro ..

The End 12-05-03 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Edicius
Life can kill u aswell..

Thats not the point, ..i think u cant ..tell somone u cant smoke here, ..cuz its a danger to ur health, ..and to others,...

Than the must destroy all cars..and motorcycles, and close all factory's and ..than we having a start..but dont take away my sigaret..for no reason, ..

Cars are more toxic than my malboro ..

Actually, they aren't. And that is the most interesting spelling of "sigaret" I've ever seen.

:thumbup:

Edicius 12-05-03 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The End

Actually, they aren't. And that is the most interesting spelling of "sigaret" I've ever seen.

:thumbup:

They arent?..

Dutch :P ..

Chrit 12-05-03 12:06 PM

^^^

One slight difference in cars and smoking...

Cars release pollution that is immediately diffused into the air...
MAking it far less of a health hazard than second-hand smoke...
As the second hand smoke does not diffuse nearly as quickly and can build up in confined areas.

The End 12-05-03 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Edicius

They arent?..

Dutch :P ..

Nope. Seeing as cars are outside, you are less likely to get affected by them. Now if everyone was driving indoors, that would be a different story.

Chrit 12-05-03 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The End

Nope. Seeing as cars are outside, you are less likely to get affected by them. Now if everyone was driving indoors, that would be a different story.

^^^

I already explained all that :thumbup:

The End 12-05-03 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrit

^^^

I already explained all that :thumbup:

Yes, like 3 seconds before I did. It's all Mad Man's fault for IM'ing me while I was posting.

:thefinger

Chrit 12-05-03 12:10 PM

^^^

Its ok....

My explaination was all technical and stuff...

Your's will appeal to the idiots...
Which there are far more of

EyE QuE 12-05-03 12:14 PM

I smoke but I do relize it's pointless, i'd rather spend that 5 dollars on goin half on an L.
~1~

Baron Mynd 12-05-03 12:32 PM

Its not banned at all here that i know too, just has warnings on the packets ..

Kalvin 12-05-03 12:36 PM

Smoking is bad. Secondhand smoke is worst. When people smoke in public places, they are forcing nonsmokers to breathe in everything. If people smoke outdoors, nonsmokers can go somewhere else. But which nonsmoker will want their meal ruined because the guy a couple tables down feels the need to light up after a dinner.