RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   TI vs. Lil Flip Who is the King of the Souf? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=165152)

King of da Souf 12-10-04 10:02 AM

TI vs. Lil Flip Who is the King of the Souf?

TI hands down King of the South. TI dont even see Flip.

Kawn Flixx 12-10-04 10:09 AM

........................................T.I.......

but lil flip isn't considered with anyone...ever........

Labels 12-10-04 11:53 AM

The King of da Souf is Scarface but if i had to pick Lil Flip cus iam from h- town and lil flip comes off da head , you see why he da freestlye king and the Prince of da Souf TI aint got shit on Flip

Hoodz Prophet 12-10-04 12:34 PM

^u must be xtremely whack...T.I. iz sooo much better then lil bitch his ass can't even make a decent diss track 2 T.I. if u get his CD Urban Legend he even put a diss track on tha CD flip iz a fuckin leprechaun don't get it twisted i like flip but T.I. iz way doper then flip listen 2 tha 99 problems diss he even states on there sumthin flip said which wuz "scarface is the king of da south" T.I. came back sayin "pussy nigga shut da fuck up i'm kool wit face even he kno dat u a sucka" yeah flip ain't touchin that

Kawn Flixx 12-10-04 12:35 PM

scarface talks on there saying "here u can have the crown"

chedda boi 12-10-04 12:37 PM

the king is the crown goes to lil jon

Hoodz Prophet 12-10-04 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Indeph.
scarface talks on there saying "here u can have the crown"

on wut song?.......tha 99 problems joint...if not it tell me wut song an if it iz tell me around tha time he sayz it...if u can :thumbup:

Killa Kid 12-10-04 03:31 PM

I say flip cuz i downloaded the 99 probs joint and the lean back joint(diss trax) Lil Flips was way better.

King of da Souf 12-10-04 04:40 PM

Dat lean back diss flip did was weak. The only thing flip said was "You lucky my plane got delayed cuz I wouldve knock yo punk ass off the stage". Everything ass was wack and at the end of the song he stop dissing and just start rapping of the subject. T.I. rip flip throught the whole song. T.I. say "Or else get wet like a Jet Ski/Take ten of dez in live that will impress me."

GBless 12-11-04 04:02 AM

I like Flip better...but I think the crown goes to LUDACRIS...my man is dope 4 real..is way better than T.I...

Mask Murderous 12-11-04 01:47 PM

Lil flip is WACK.. fuck him..

Have to be ludacriss.................
HAND'S DOWN..

Aristokat 12-11-04 01:53 PM

T.I. or Luda ...

Anamasity 12-11-04 01:56 PM

Im wit my nigga Havocc luda be killin bois u see T.I aint said shyte about that young buck stomp song when luda was like please stay off the t.i.p. of my dick he killed t.i. on every line

Shibby' [".]<-- 12-11-04 02:07 PM

You Fucking Retarded Hobosexual.....T.I. Killed Lil Flip In That Diss....And T.I. Is Wack, But His Beat's Are The Only Thing's That Help Him Sell.

Anamasity 12-11-04 02:10 PM

Who is retarded?