RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   This shit is crazy....... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230409)

Unfulfilled 06-22-06 09:12 AM

This shit is crazy.......

Its this guy that I use to go to school with and he has been trying to talk to me for a while...but I haven't been that interested...but I didn't want to hurt his feelings...(dont get me wrong he is good looking) anyway...so toward the end of the school year I find out he is the "playa playa" type and that he was talking to one of my friends....

so I just started leading him on and then not calling him....anyway...one night me and my cousins were hanging out and he called...I put him on speaker phone and my cousin heard him and was like "Hey I know him, he trying to talk to me! And I asked him was he tryin to talk to youand he said no!" And he heard that and hung up....

anyway...so...the other night I was on my myspace and some girl sent me a message talking about bitch you better stop talking to my man....imagine that...i cursed her stupid ass out after I sent her all the messages he was leaving me and told her to go look at the comments he left on my page

I told this stupid broad that she getting played but she doesn't want to believe me...oh well if she get her heart broken that her fault....lol... :shoot:

Indeph 06-22-06 09:14 AM

You should be a shamed of yourself. Homewrecker. :mad:

Unfulfilled 06-22-06 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
You should be a shamed of yourself. Homewrecker. :mad:

I love you 2 Indeph lol.......*muah*....:love:

no but on the real i'm tryin to tell her he is a playa and she think i want him....no no...but she indeed should know....ya kno...... :thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 06-22-06 09:19 AM

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Unfulfilled 06-22-06 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

shut up for i take out my stilletoe....i mean we have been through this before lol....:love:.... :thumbup:

Indeph 06-22-06 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfulfilled
I love you 2 Indeph lol.......*muah*....:love:

no but on the real i'm tryin to tell her he is a playa and she think i want him....no no...but she indeed should know....ya kno...... :thumbup:

She will NEVER believe hes the one doing shit. That's how girls deal with that shit. They don't wanna lose they man or they dignity, so they get mad at you. It is 100% your fault though. 0% his.

Unfulfilled 06-22-06 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
She will NEVER believe hes the one doing shit. That's how girls deal with that shit. They don't wanna lose they man or they dignity, so they get mad at you. It is 100% your fault though. 0% his.

i kno right......i just had a feeling he was a loose cannon thats why i didn't want to talk to him....

but yeah most girls in nc are just like that...they blame the girl before getting at there man...of course they gonna say they are not cheating....when they are....

TonyTone 06-23-06 01:40 AM

ok.......?

weirdo

Shear Kaughn 06-23-06 01:49 AM

ya know what....i wouldn't even worry about it..

Unfulfilled 06-23-06 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
ya know what....i wouldn't even worry about it..

i mean i was actually up front with her and i was like i have nothing to lie to you about i just want you to know because I dont like to see females play them selfs over a loser...and i left it at that...and she came back to me and apologized ....so...

Godz Angel 06-23-06 01:46 PM

A Damn Shame.....

Also Known. 06-23-06 06:57 PM

Myspace ROFL drama central

Unfulfilled 06-23-06 08:11 PM

lol tell me about it....shit is crazy.... :thumbup:

Out Writechas 06-24-06 12:15 AM

all because ur soo damn fine.... be ugly for a day, see whut happens

btw, u got aim or somethin?

Unfulfilled 06-24-06 02:31 PM

awww thanks....you kno what the funny shit is though...his ass called me yesterday while i was at the mall and i hung up in his face...and then his dumb ass called me back last night....stupid...