RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphical Requests (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=296)
-   -   the super needs you!!!... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246222)

SUPERVILLAIN 05-06-08 03:14 AM

the super needs you!!!...

...to assist me with some various sig work, wordness. im lookin' to get something like 6 different pieces done altogether. they really arent going to be that complicated, but i want them all to be done right. sorry, amateurs need not apply. i want quality work and im willing to make you a rapverse millionaire for your time and work. your assistance will be appreciated dearly.

this $100,000,000 is burning a hole in my e-pocket. hollar at ya boy.

s.v. deadly

Nitrogen 05-06-08 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
...to assist me with some various sig work, wordness. im lookin' to get something like 6 different pieces done altogether. they really arent going to be that complicated, but i want them all to be done right. sorry, amateurs need not apply. i want quality work and im willing to make you a rapverse millionaire for your time and work. your assistance will be appreciated dearly.

this $100,000,000 is burning a hole in my e-pocket. hollar at ya boy.

s.v. deadly

lmao i know how you feel you cant donate RV money anymore. i remember when you could get a quality sig done for like 30 grand

SUPERVILLAIN 05-07-08 05:23 PM

yeah, shit was hilarious. ahhh...the good ol' days. you could offer $48.52 in rapverse cash plus an open mic response to get whatever you wanted done quick and efficiently.

*tears up reminiscing.*

too much old money floating around to get anything done nowadays. everyones got a rich r.v. uncle ready to put them in their will, lmao.

s.v.

Ysdat 05-08-08 03:30 AM

I wish i could take it back, i wish i could take it back. But its too late!!!

SUPERVILLAIN 05-08-08 09:52 AM

^^^big proof. :evilgrin:

s.v.

Nitrogen 05-08-08 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
yeah, shit was hilarious. ahhh...the good ol' days. you could offer $48.52 in rapverse cash plus an open mic response to get whatever you wanted done quick and efficiently.

*tears up reminiscing.*

too much old money floating around to get anything done nowadays. everyones got a rich r.v. uncle ready to put them in their will, lmao.

s.v.

i was broke when i left, came back wit bill gates type money. but i bet i could cop like 12 q mixtapes with it

SUPERVILLAIN 05-08-08 04:51 PM

^^^ccccccoooooolllllldddddd bbbbbbllllllooooooooooooddddddeeeeeedddddd!!! lol.

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 08-05-08 10:34 AM

^^^bumping...

...the supe

Sean Gunner 08-05-08 10:20 PM

So RV dollars are like Zim dollars.

1 billion RV dollars = $.001 in real money.

Also Known. 08-05-08 11:29 PM

No man.

100,000,000 RV Dollars=100,000,000,000 Zimbabwe Dollars

Whats the GFX Requests I might get bored. Just did my album cover last night.