RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Free Tizz!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216703)

Hoodz Prophet 12-10-05 04:38 AM

Free Tizz!!!!

yeah nigga free tizz...that nigga on some kinda lock down so rock this sig if you waan free tizz

yeah its big but oh well fuck you if you don't like it :thumbup: lmao and don't come in here tahm bout "OH THATS SO SIMPLE ITS NOT HARD AT ALL" ckuz you know DAMN WELL i didn't come up in here and be like "damn this shit took forever its so hard to do" and bomber and envee don't bring your hatin/dick ridin asses up in here talkin bout "this sucks its so easy" ckuz it was easy lmfao...but don't think you can talk shit jus ckuz tizz not here ckuz i still have his password i could jus as easily kick you outta here or edit your post and lock the thread and make you seem homo :thumbup: woo woo FREE TIZZ!!!

*edit* or if you don't wanna fuck wit your sig like blay down there just add the words "FREE TIZZ!!!" to yo goddamn sig in text

Blay'all 12-10-05 04:59 AM

i cants be fuckin wit my sexy sig shit, but woot woot FREE TIZZ!!!

Hoodz Prophet 12-10-05 02:16 PM

fucks wrong wit y'all hoes?...can't type no more?

uppin'

B To The D 12-10-05 02:36 PM

Word...............

Sean Gunner 12-10-05 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
yeah nigga free tizz...that nigga on some kinda lock down so rock this sig if you waan free tizz

yeah its big but oh well fuck you if you don't like it :thumbup: lmao and don't come in here tahm bout "OH THATS SO SIMPLE ITS NOT HARD AT ALL" ckuz you know DAMN WELL i didn't come up in here and be like "damn this shit took forever its so hard to do" and bomber and envee don't bring your hatin/dick ridin asses up in here talkin bout "this sucks its so easy" ckuz it was easy lmfao...but don't think you can talk shit jus ckuz tizz not here ckuz i still have his password i could jus as easily kick you outta here or edit your post and lock the thread and make you seem homo :thumbup: woo woo FREE TIZZ!!!

*edit* or if you don't wanna fuck wit your sig like blay down there just add the words "FREE TIZZ!!!" to yo goddamn sig in text

I have his pass too. :)

FREE TIZZ!! (even if he was mad at me when he signed off) :(

Daubs 12-10-05 04:22 PM

* sigs it *

SikezstWun 12-10-05 08:37 PM

sigged it..

13th. 12-10-05 08:47 PM

text sigged

:cool:

Blay'all 12-10-05 08:51 PM

word, *copies Mad Knight's text Mobb Life style* :cool:

snipes 12-11-05 12:42 PM

its decent man........

ksr 12-12-05 09:14 PM

text sigged
FREE TIZZ

Elegiac 12-12-05 09:47 PM

What he do?........

.Eternal. 12-14-05 03:27 PM

i aint a supporter..........

Hoodz Prophet 12-14-05 07:09 PM

lmfao...did i ask if you were a supporter?...or do you not support it ckuz whenever you IM me or Tizz its always ckuz you need somethin? and lately we haven't helped you? oh well lmao