RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Re-open 4 Biz. Elusiv Sigs (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=152218)

Acuity 09-28-04 03:10 PM

Re-open 4 Biz. Elusiv Sigs

aIGHT Y'ALL IM BAK AND ACTIVE...........it'll work in same way as b4 post ur request in here and any other further amendments or questions u gotta pm me. Instead of RV MOney heres what i want

1) drop an hOnest vote on any of my currently open battles
2) all votes prior to this post are void and do not give you a free sig
3) if u hav already voted on all battles and unable to vote then you must pay 150
4) if you have insufficient posts to vote on ne of my battles u must pay 150

IF YOU VOTE PM ME AND TELL WAT BATTLE YOU HAVE VOTED ON AND THAT WILL ENTITLE YOU TO FREE SIG! ALL VOTES MUST BE HONEST AND IN DETAIL SO FOLLOW STRUCTURE IF YOUR VOTE IS DQED YOU WILL LOOSE UR RIGHT TO A SIG!!! :thumbup: LET BIZNESS BEGIN

Acuity 09-28-04 03:32 PM

oh yeh by tha way 2 trigga...............i'm doin yo sig noe ma nigga....soz man but had bare shit 2 do outside site nad aint hard chance 2 b doin sigs!

Recluse 09-28-04 03:33 PM

give me the same shit i wanted in the last thread

Recluse 09-28-04 03:33 PM

^lol...aight........

*lyrical madnes* 09-28-04 03:45 PM

ok i get tha shit im gonna vote in a sec
i want me nice at dat top n unbeatable at the bottom
middle:cant fuck with me punch-line king
n can i c it be4 i post my vote

Recluse 09-28-04 03:57 PM

yo mines free right cuz you said since you took so long its free.....anyway....the sig i ask for someone already did if for me so.....instead of having the sig then way i wanted it before i want it like this....................

i want Crhyme Sindicate in black and white...(like in my sig)

we that much better beside it

and under that i want all the people in my crew.......

heres the list......(in black and white also...like my sig)

babylon~ will a peer Dj em sce e-dubz Chalk Clorox VALOR -EXPLICIT- :.anxiety.: One-Man-Band Wicked One Daclassic Trigga Raw Material Mentalz

Acuity 09-28-04 04:06 PM

^ aight trigga chek bak in about 3 hours! and lyric madness hell no post vote or i dnt start tha sig. triggs yo is freee so u nt hav 2 do shit but collect niga. Peace

*lyrical madnes* 09-28-04 04:17 PM

ok look in yo battle with jmsband is 2mins

*lyrical madnes* 09-28-04 04:21 PM

der i did it can u do my siggy plz

Critic 09-28-04 04:47 PM

E could you hook me up mate, need a custom siggy. Take
your time and I don't mind what you do with it.

PC

[.:D:.] 09-28-04 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIGGA
yo mines free right cuz you said since you took so long its free.....anyway....the sig i ask for someone already did if for me so.....instead of having the sig then way i wanted it before i want it like this....................

i want Crhyme Sindicate in black and white...(like in my sig)

we that much better beside it

and under that i want all the people in my crew.......

heres the list......(in black and white also...like my sig)

babylon~ will a peer Dj em sce e-dubz Chalk Clorox VALOR -EXPLICIT- :.anxiety.: One-Man-Band Wicked One Daclassic Trigga Raw Material Mentalz

...................dont forget me....:)......

but yea man im so sorry dat MK fell apart....i had to think about it cuz i kno u worked hard on them sigs...so if u just make me a sig ima vote on ya battles yo....honestly tho...but yea im in Crhyme Sindicate....so can ya make dat sig son??

Acuity 09-28-04 05:13 PM

Sig 4 trigga

Hey yo trigga dere u go...u like? i can re-do if u want? lemme know. Peace, G

Acuity 09-28-04 05:35 PM

Yr sig is done man!

Acuity 09-28-04 07:11 PM

hey yo i can resize these sigs if y'all want me to lemme know whether or not u want em. Peace

Master Minded 09-28-04 11:58 PM

ok, I think you made one of mine already, we in the same crew, but i'll pay anyways, just hit me wit the link to the sig..... you think you can make it longer though, if no sall good, just pm me the link your bank acount and how much I ow