RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   have you been signed (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239408)

Status 01-17-07 05:17 PM

have you been signed

i havent but im still 100% better than you....

D~Tox tha Legend 01-21-07 12:17 PM

u think that well if your betta than every 1 el$e than u $hould be $igned if ur not i'm on my way 2 gettin on

Status 02-12-07 03:55 AM

^^ your wack.... so SHhhhhh and let the real artist answer.

Past Tense 02-12-07 08:01 AM

you aint all that great...but i am not either....but I have been signed..its not the "greatest" thing

B. Magik 02-12-07 07:59 PM

I've been signed.

P To Tha R! 02-24-07 12:40 PM

Im signing to a major through Universal ANR's, I have to move that's why I haven't signed yet, once Ive got my life cool here, the deal is still on the table. Right now I have a deal which allows my freedom, to put out mixtapes through the label until I arrive for my permananet deal. Btw who the fuck is status, get a name and then dolla.1

Status 02-24-07 02:42 PM

^^that sounds like something that can really happen so i can almost believe it..

and who is status.. i am status.. any other dumb questions you need me to answer

Blackmage 03-19-07 05:53 AM

What do you mean get a name...I'm pretty sure status owns you...

Ebircs 03-19-07 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status

ur a fuxin herb...i remember when i 1st joined this site, i was still hustin D and i seen u in burger king hats....shut ur fat ass up b4 u get shut up......i never even heard nuthin half nice outa your cheeze ball whopper popin ass man. u need to shut the fuck up and keep on keepin on, the lil wiggas who usta think u cool BEEN whored....you'll get stomped the fuck out like john brown in philly.....idk if u drank 1 or TWO beers to grow them beer balls u cough up but i know how many it'll take to knock em back outa your fat ass.......

fuck outa here...............

prah....u know status cheezy ass man.........u would beast him ez......fuck...JC real would give him a run for his $$

and blackmage...jus cuz the kids was nice b4 u...is no need to ride his nuts...cuz i remember when u were COMPLETE GARBO to where i WHORED u on AIM so bad U BLOCKED ME.............dont make me start pullin skirts

status could NEVER whore PRA, and ya'll no me , no dick rydin, me and pra not even super cool, we jus chill,....but Pra > status EZZZZ

shut ur CockMufflers 4 someone shut em 4 u

*Froze* 03-19-07 09:36 AM

rofl ebircs steady puttin foolz in they place.

Zone Out 03-21-07 02:43 AM

man
Choke be straight up beastin niggas
haha @ he know how many it'll take to knock em back outa your fat ass
OWNED!

hick 03-29-07 05:01 AM

wow dude. ur so fucking cool. LMAO!!

Paranoid 04-08-07 10:50 PM

yall suck my dick:hump:

The Jett 04-10-07 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status

ya beat me before....but u wouldnt now ;)