RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Important Question. Bz and Cz. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189400)

AKA Steel 05-05-05 12:56 PM

Important Question. Bz and Cz.

I know I'm gonna get yelled at for this, and maybe kicked off tha site, but I gotta ask this question..

If someone's who's Crip, gets jumped out thier set cause they moved to another state and can't bang wit them anymore wants to get in a local set in thier new town, could they join the Bloods?

(There's nuthin but Bz down here and I'm no-longer C. They all know I used to be C, but I dont wanna ask the bull and have him look at me like I'm stupid or somethin. BTW the bull's from NY.)

I know there's gotta be a Blood in here, so this mainly directed towards a Blood (But if anyone else knows, reply). I'm 16 - but down wit this shit since 13. I just need to know if an ex-Crip can get into a Blood set.

Compose 05-05-05 02:39 PM

Why dont you just not get involved with gangs at all

problem solved, and this doesnt belong in HHL

peace

JRoy 05-05-05 03:19 PM

most likely yeah u problay could..just dont have any contact with ur old members of ur crip family and dont.....tell the bloods shit about it and i'm sure you'll be fine

Kawn Flixx 05-05-05 04:13 PM

No , Once a Crip always a Crip
You change and you Die.. Plain Simple

AKA Steel 05-05-05 07:48 PM

Turns out there's an Eastside Ryda set wit like 15 heads in it on York Street. Thats a block away from me and I never knew it. Shiiit, bangin' blu wit da cru once again. I walk the line on Friday. Word. C'z up, slobs down. :gfy: 3 - K

Rub my Paynus 05-05-05 09:50 PM

Word i have a similar problem. I onced worked at domino's and like
moved to another city, nah sayen. And ya know, i've been down with
domino's since i was 13 but there ain't nothin' but Pizza Huts down here.
They all know i was wit domino's n shit but do you think they'd let me join
up? :huh:

Compose 05-05-05 10:09 PM

^lmfao.....................

Young-Prophecy 05-05-05 10:31 PM

Hell no and plus u cant get jumped out u have to die before u can get out of a gang well i dont know bout otha gangs but i know crips u gotta die before u can get out of da gang.......~1~

AKA Steel 05-06-05 12:24 AM

First off. That's bullshit. I know mad old heads aroundhere who were (key-word is "were") Crips when they were younger. Obviously, they left; and they're still alive if I talk to them on the daily. You can get out of just about ANY gang. Well, I can't name a gang that you can't get out of.

Dirty Nigga 05-06-05 11:13 AM

LOL @ Reppin crips one week then bloodz than other

dude, once you rock the blue, theeres no goin back......they expect loyalty, an the bloodz wont think twice about pistol whippin ya little ass for even approachin them when you was once they enemy

word

AKA Steel 05-06-05 02:58 PM

Nah, nah, nah. I hear what you sayin Cuz. That's the truth. I just figured I could get away wit it. But since they all know, I aint even considering it an option anymore. My boy looked at me like I was stupid and said, "Gimmie a reason why I shouldn't stab you for saying that!?" I just shut up and forgot about it. There's a set round' here like I said. I'm goin down there to walk the line around 5:00. I'm just glad you get to pick the 5 niggas you wanna fight. Lol.

p4ntzistheish 05-06-05 06:57 PM

no offense but I though Crips threw k's on the end on b's...I dont know much...dont care for ganfs but i thought that was customary or some shit lol

Shakes 05-07-05 10:16 AM

First of all, you a dumb ass, sayin' you wanted to be a blood, then sayin' Cz up, slobs down. You a fake ass nigga and what is really poppin' nigga?

-CJ-

Fables 05-07-05 10:22 AM

I piss on this thread.