RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Rapbattles Relaunched (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=115332)

Def Star 03-05-04 06:09 PM

I think that we should get our weight up and have a old and new rapbattles battle. Only thing is, people will have to choose sides when the time comes.

Sureal 03-08-04 01:33 PM

That Would Be Gay

Feeble Minded 03-08-04 04:35 PM

considering all the talent is on the old page, yes it would.

VitaL 03-09-04 08:13 AM

i had something similar to this on my old site...

went pretty good actually...

this could work for ya'll as long as er'one goes whit the flow...
na'm sayin?

Pz..

lunatic 03-09-04 09:54 AM

whas the different about this one there both the same

...WuN... 03-11-04 01:55 AM

Yea im likin the laid back idea. I mean orig rb was real tough and stuff. We need a better atmosphere no doubt.

- holla if ya hear me

!ceCold 03-11-04 03:56 AM

I'm a newbie help me out please

:help: rite i joined this site a little while a go and i thought rapping was well easy but i just found out that i suck like shit and i think i need a little bit of help just to start me of maybe one of you experts out there can help????

...WuN... 03-11-04 10:59 AM

Try looking in the tutorial pages for some help.

!ceCold 03-12-04 06:45 AM

ermm do you think you could get me the web address by any chance as i hardly know the site?thx a lot for helpin me out by the way

Cprogress 03-12-04 06:05 PM

Look on the main forum page, at the very bottom. Says "Tutorials"

villagepimp 03-13-04 12:40 AM

Well....this site is alot better than the old RB. And Cprogress is doing a hell of a job on here. We all owe him thanks.
2nd... The Old RB vs. New RB idea is stupid. The competition is alot harder on the old RB and the best there would probably kill the best here. just my opinion.
3rd... The laid back atmosphere is nice. It's better than the old RB where me posting this would have me paranoid about getting banned. Dear lord they went psycho over there.

lilrenegade89 03-15-04 09:12 PM

yea i agree with village pimp it is better over here i like the facet that u only have to have ten to vote and stuff but the audio battle is a lil weary i think there should b more about it and moer ways to battle and shit it's just confusin bout the audio battles

gdogg 03-19-04 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def Star
I think that we should get our weight up and have a old and new rapbattles battle. Only thing is, people will have to choose sides when the time comes.
:thumbup: lets go

teeizm23 03-21-04 08:42 PM

I Have Just Joined This Site Today Umm I Think I Kinda Got Good Skillz But Still Looking For Sum Peeps To Help Me Out Holla Back At Me Teeizm23

PlaGuE 03-29-04 06:34 AM

dang

rb has changed since iwas here last man.... props for the idea, hope ya'll run this board proper though, keep the community tight within here yeah, anyways good luck with it..
peace.