RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   carsonjet vs ILL-noise (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209827)

Capone 09-26-05 10:24 PM

carsonjet vs ILL-noise

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 150

Check in by: 10-01-05 at 10:24 PM

Must drop verse in 7200 minutes after check in.

Win by forfeit

System 09-26-05 10:25 PM

ILL-noise has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-26-05 10:25 PM.

System 09-26-05 10:44 PM

CarsonJet has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-26-05 10:44 PM.

American Tiger 09-30-05 12:24 PM

ILL-Noise : Battle
also if you have time....check the outspoken battle. that one starts up automaticly....

Capone 10-01-05 01:51 PM

www.soundclick.com/illnoises

lets get sum votes

noname 10-01-05 03:03 PM

This was feedback posted for ILL-noise

checking the polls on this shit...................

L.E 10-03-05 09:36 PM

Voted For: CarsonJet

A'ight...this was no contest really...

Ill Noise...your quality was fuzzy...your flow was weak...you had decent punches...but what the fuck..? You bit from Cali even..."Jet better jet"...that's pretty played...it was decent, but you need to keep working on some things. Keep it up though.

Jet...I'm mos definetly feelin the beat :P lmfao...Intro was a lil long, the effects on your vocals were coo at the beginning...good punches, no personals though...oh well, you still won this...

No hate...keep it up both of ya.

E.C 10-04-05 07:18 AM

This was feedback posted for CarsonJet

pollzz............................................ ..............

Mad Dog 10-05-05 09:42 AM

was gonna vote...coz carson had better flow but ill noise had better disses and personals...which mainly win battles but i didn't want the vote DQ'd so ima say pollz...also carson had a better beat selection...ILL noise work on your flow and delivery + emotion coz some ish was aight but flow messed it up terribly...i think that might lose it for you...although lyrically you were better...

American Tiger 10-05-05 01:35 PM

that right there solidifies my complete and utter final leaving of RV. Congrats you've gotten it done. You've made me realize what valuable time I have actually wasted on people like you. Ill....take the victory. have strobe DQ me for something....have fun. WOW. see ya.

BloodVenom 10-05-05 03:52 PM

your voices make me laugh...the 2 of you..........

Mad Dog 10-06-05 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJet
that right there solidifies my complete and utter final leaving of RV. Congrats you've gotten it done. You've made me realize what valuable time I have actually wasted on people like you. Ill....take the victory. have strobe DQ me for something....have fun. WOW. see ya.

ok who were we talkin about here??????????????????????????????????????