RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=426)
-   -   retiring...pce fam (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=128728)

Status 06-08-04 11:24 AM

retiring...pce fam

i will be on every once and a while..i was just on because i was hella bored at school and now that school is boutot be out.....i got betta things to do..pce one love fam

Archeologist 06-08-04 11:55 AM

pz. whever you are :),...

Status 06-08-04 12:34 PM

nigga ketch 22 is sorry as hell.....and nigga im one of the best on this fuckin site...me restricted and LOT where the main people on this site...we basically started this shit

Archeologist 06-08-04 12:51 PM

and now your leaving? ok then..
pz..
i beat Ketch so im :D

Black Haze 06-08-04 02:13 PM

iight fam its been good much respek creatiVitie peace out ~!1!~

Status 06-08-04 02:14 PM

thanks nigga..................................pce

Phenom-in-all 06-08-04 02:27 PM

word up - peace fam - enjoy retirement!

Denied Truth 06-08-04 02:59 PM

CREATIVITIE..don't go in that without puttin my name in there..u didn't make dis site..hardly made dis site....but if u go wit out mentioning YoungStar* whom if i had remained my level of activity i would have more posts den you. Boi I kNew You when u was a newb....a diaper rash...lil nikka thought he was runnin shit....lolz...boi i cudda changed ya diaper....I KNEW U BEFORE THE NAME CHANGE!!!!!!!! WHEN U WAS DJ EM SCE........mayne..so if ya'll help make dis site..den i did too buddy-YoungStar*...if u retiring den good luck in future endeavors

L.I. 06-08-04 04:43 PM

yep...peace....sick emcee....

Status 06-09-04 11:44 AM

young* you my girl you did also help run this site you was LOTs lil groupie..jk but you was here during the transformation of this site...and your still here...thanks peeps

HeXen 06-09-04 12:37 PM

lol...run dis site<<<no offence but no1 on here is dat good..pce man..no beef like...i have much respect for ya...pce..good luck

Status 06-09-04 12:52 PM

hexen i forgot about you man....when i first got on this site i looked up to you man...then once i beat you i was like DAMN....it was crazy..thanks man

Vango 06-09-04 01:19 PM

yeah motherfucker we knew you when you were dj emse, class sic dog. good luck and catch ya later.

HeXen 06-09-04 01:38 PM

lol at creative..man im glad u looked up 2 me dawg...and i admit ur beat at battlin then me but not beter at open mics and shit...buit we is equal dawg.

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 06-09-04 02:02 PM

Good Look Out!!!!! 'creaTiviTie' ... I Guess You Pretty Much Do What You Do .. If It Means' .. Retireing ' .. Then It Was Fun While It Lasted.. lol You Should Check Up Every Once In A While Though For Real...!!! You Will Be *Missed* No Doubt' ..!!

FaSho' ... You Accepting Me Into Your Crew 'Class Sic' .. I Was Thankful' .. And I Do Thank You Once Yet Again... Since I Was A Newbie' And Didnt Know My Way Around' ... I Respected You' And I Still Do Respect You No Doubt In My Mind'.. !!

But, Creativitie The Creator Has Risen.. And Now Decides It's His Time To Move On To New, And Better Things' ..!!, Wish You All The Best Of Luck With What Ever You Do With Your Life' ...!! But Go At It With Full Force And Do It *BiG* .. Because EveryBody On This Site Know's You Have Potential, & Talent....!!!!

!! But It Was Great Having You.... !! Im Sure You Will Make A Big Impression On Life Itself..!!!!' So All I Have To Say...!! Is..

Pce Fam...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - - - ... Stay Up ... And Take Care Of YourSelf..!!! Kiid' ..! :)