RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who Wants to Get Fucked Up! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230690)

REALgangsta 06-27-06 04:52 PM

Who Wants to Get Fucked Up!

I'm On some Real Shit Here, Motha Fuck'ss, Damn Straight, I be Riding CoAst to Coast Holding My Own, So Fuck what Yah Heard.

Who wants to me come to there town to Fucken Beat the Shit out of there NErd asses and Scully there Momms :shoot: :shoot:

:shoot: :shoot:

Past Tense 06-27-06 04:53 PM

oh me pick me first!!! you look like a thug n shit

Nynth Degree 06-27-06 04:54 PM

Oh no, it's the internet! *hides*

Past Tense 06-27-06 04:54 PM

^^^they might e-gat you man

you might wanna have ur bp vest

REALgangsta 06-27-06 04:56 PM

Dont Be coming at Me side ways, I'll Staple your Fagget ass Flying Elbow Shit To my Wall and Get My pops to Suck your Cock..

Nynth Degree 06-27-06 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REALgangsta
Dont Be coming at Me side ways, I'll Staple your Fagget ass Flying Elbow Shit To my Wall and Get My pops to Suck your Cock..

Because real gangsters make their dads perform homosexual acts on people they threaten over the internet. :rolleyes:

REALgangsta 06-27-06 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Because real gangsters make their dads perform homosexual acts on people they threaten over the internet. :rolleyes:

Shit Homes, I'm on some new Generation Thug Gangsta Shit, So Man up Son..

Immense 06-27-06 05:04 PM

get your arse out,and ill eat your shit...

cos im a shit muncher.....and i eat arse...especially shit cracks like your...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...crack ass shit in my mouth.....

Nynth Degree 06-27-06 05:11 PM

Nostradamus will fight you. He loves "netcee cunts".

Mad Dog 06-27-06 06:02 PM

come to Crawley......

∆ P E X X 06-27-06 06:03 PM

alias .

Mad Dog 06-27-06 06:04 PM

names in order of appearance (left to right)

1st: Daddy Yankee

2nd: Bubba Sparkx

3rd: Vanilla Ice

4th: Love child of all of Beastie Boys...

there ya have it

Indeph 06-27-06 07:30 PM

I don't like this site anymore.

The Gladiator 06-27-06 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REALgangsta
I'm On some Real Shit Here, Motha Fuck'ss, Damn Straight, I be Riding CoAst to Coast Holding My Own, So Fuck what Yah Heard.

Who wants to me come to there town to Fucken Beat the Shit out of there NErd asses and Scully there Momms :shoot: :shoot:

:shoot: :shoot:

lmao first off anyone who is NEW to this site most of the time is newbies that just started rappin or writing they own shit..most of the times (you can usually tell by how good they are)...and when u start a thread on the internet bregging that your gangsta most of the time ya'll trying ta prove u sumthin u not and i dont give a fuck bout the pic in ur sigg
how do i know thats a real pic or if it IS real but just filled wit a bunch of cats that aint real....sumthin not right...if u are who u are post a pic of YOU
holdin whateva gun u got...u aint a gangsta if u dont even have a gun and i dont mean using photoshop niether