RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Cassidy Vs. Banks (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=118105)

GUNFAMGENERAL254 04-03-04 09:53 PM

Cassidy Vs. Banks

Who Is The Better Mc All Around Out Of These 2!!!?

anxiety 04-03-04 09:55 PM

i dont see why people think cassidy is good, he sucks, get it through your heads, and banks is pretty good.

v/banks

GUNFAMGENERAL254 04-03-04 09:59 PM

Yeah Right Nigga U Garbage

fokesd 04-03-04 10:18 PM

ill admit cas's album wasent great... but cas is the 1 of da illest dudes out right now/ All the pre album stuff is some of the best raw hip hop ive heard in years..Banks is aight though but cas takes this

GUNFAMGENERAL254 04-03-04 10:26 PM

Now Thats Real Talk

Avakanche 04-03-04 10:54 PM

Cas is off the chain. he has hot punchlines, but as my mans said his album wasn't all that great. But the freestyles he dropped before his album, was good to. Banks on the other hand is good also. To me banks is the best rapper in G-Unit. I think Banks is the better rapper between him and Cas

2 Time 04-03-04 11:05 PM

iight from what im seein right here...if you listen to cass's shit before he TURNED MAINSTREAM, youd understand the illicity(defined=ill abilities) that the man has...no doubt his album wasnt good becuz it wasnt hip hop...it was mainstream party and bullshit...(trust me hell get madd sales cuz he understands that part of the game)..Cass is ill outside of the mainstream stereotypes

Banks is crazy all around...his definition of mainstream is catchy mixed wit what the real hip hop heads considered fresh and above average...hes got multis metas and flow smoothness...all in one...but he dont let the game get the best of him...he uses his style...people havent come wit what he has...only person in the game wit that many metas and punches...

im definitely givin this to banks tho...i dont know he just got it crazy...peep the mans free styles man he just crazy! Cass-i give him madd props he insane but i dont think hed be able to compete

GUNFAMGENERAL254 04-03-04 11:21 PM

Cassidywould Kill Banks In A Battle Though

flawda 04-05-04 07:12 PM

bOth iigh.......buh i heard caSsidy freestylez and shyt......so imma go wit caSSidy

T-R-E-Y 04-05-04 07:38 PM

Aite, it would be a close call, but c'mon, Cassidy is clearly the better rapper. Its just like Fokesd said...did you hear all his pe-album shit? Hold Dat, Take It, Earthquake ft. Mos Def, Yeah Yeah Yeah ft. Fat Joe, Wat It Is ft. Yung Wun, Tag Team ft. Swizz Beatz...that right there is enough. Not to mention all his freestyles is hot. The kid ripped the hottest rapper in his hometown (Freeway) while he was at his prime in front of an audience. Ok, so Banks rapped over some hot beats. He did spit the best freestyle ever over Victory but what else. When he first came out he was hot but now all I'm hearin is played out punchlines. Even if he sells more records or has a better album that doesn't mean he's the better rapper. Its based on consistency and Cass is just like his favorite DJ, On Point.

R-Sinic Jaws 04-05-04 09:32 PM

It is pretty obvious who is better in this comparison. Lloyd bank$...

GUNFAMGENERAL254 04-05-04 10:11 PM

Now That Is Some Real Talk

MRS. PHILLY 04-05-04 10:54 PM

Cassidy Is Not That Wac. He's Ok. But I Must Admit Banks Is Better

MRS. PHILLY 04-05-04 10:58 PM

CASSIDY WOULD NOT KILL A FLY. BANKS GOT IT ALL WHO THE HELL IS WORRIED BOUT DUMB ASS CASSIDY. HE'S JUNK WHEN IT COMES TO BANKS. THE MAN IS HOT AND HASN'T EVEN LAID OUT AN ALBUM. SO I ASK YOU

cASSIDY :nono:
BANKS :evilgrin:

GUNFAMGENERAL254 04-05-04 11:57 PM

Fuck U U Nonne Rappin Bitch