RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem and D12 "My Band" Off the charts or Flop like hell! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116797)

lilkdogg1988 03-19-04 10:23 AM

Eminem and D12 "My Band" Off the charts or Flop like hell!

Ight Mr.White rapper is back and he's talking like a really bad white dude and talking about his "band" tell me if you like this shit! I know i don't! :gfy: :shoot: :flipoff:

Razer 03-19-04 10:32 AM

I just find it funny man.

Enygma 03-19-04 03:27 PM

I didn't hear the whole thing but it seems kinda gay to me

THUGZ LIFE 03-19-04 06:49 PM

Fuck Eminem
That Nigga Aint Gangsta

That Song Eats Coochie

Cap0ne 03-19-04 09:48 PM

I hate the song but a good music video if u havn't seen it it's hilarious :laugh:

James West 03-19-04 10:45 PM

Ya, the video is good, but Ive heard the song 3 times and it already gives me a headache.

Yo-YO 03-19-04 11:44 PM

song is definatly garbage not even worth any of my listening time!!!!!!!
Im bout my dolla wtf is 50 cent!!!!!!

Gambino 03-19-04 11:47 PM

I thought it was stupidly funny

KKbug 03-21-04 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGZ LIFE
Fuck Eminem
That Nigga Aint Gangsta

That Song Eats Coochie

4 YOUR INFORMATION I'M GONNA STAND UP FOR EMINEM. HE'S THE BOMB. YOU JUS GOT SOMETHIN STUCK UP YOUR A**. OH ... AND ALSO EM ISN'T A NI**A IF HE'S ANYTHING HE'S IS A WIGGER. LIKE ME, SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. OKAY!! OKAY!! NOW THAT WE GOT THAT ALL CLEAR I NEED TO SAY SOMETHIN ELSE.....EM ON TOP AND YOU AIN'T GOT NOTHIN SO BEFORE U DISS HIM THINK TO YOURSELF''AM I UP THERE''! HERES YOUR ANSWER STRAIGHT FROM SISSONVILLE ''NO, YOU WISH'' AND IF YOU WERE I WOULDN'T LISTEN TO YOU. THE SONG MY BAND ROCKS AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN..... WAIT I DON'T CARE WHAT U THINK.

KKbug 03-21-04 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo-YO
song is definatly garbage not even worth any of my listening time!!!!!!!
Im bout my dolla wtf is 50 cent!!!!!!

SON YOU WOULDN'T KNOW RAP IF IT CAME UP AND BIT YOU IN THE A**. HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF ATFERMATH RECORDS. YOUR DUMB...YOUR AWEFUL! JUS GET OFF THIS WEBSITE. GO WE DON'T NEED YOU.

Lil Nae2 03-21-04 08:32 AM

i thought da song was whack but da video funny fo real doe

Daclassic 03-21-04 08:14 PM

same here i agree i wasnt feelin the song but in the video em back to those funny ways

PROOF 03-27-04 10:48 AM

bad song, funny vid.

Moto 03-27-04 11:29 AM

Yeh the songs lame. Good video. And you know its gonna sell because its Eminem and eveyones up his ass. The boys got skill but this track sucks.

Sean.C 03-29-04 10:53 PM

yo em even knows his tracks are cheesie he said in a intervie that the only reason he keeps makin them is becuse rich white kids eat all that shit up just makin him the "c.r.e.a.m"............hahaha takin it back old schoo