RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I remember when this site... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243270)

%%%% 07-16-07 02:24 PM

I remember when this site...

First time signing back on this site in a long ass time. Nostalgia is everywhere. LoL BTW, This username is an alias. Don't expect me to say who I really am. LoL

But yea I remember when....

- You could sign on this site at 6 in the morning, 6 in the evening, or even midnight and there would always be about 100 members signed in. Now, your lucky to see 5 users on.

- Battling used to be the thing to do. Whether it's audio or text. Everyone used to it.

- People used to have these "beefs". Anyone remember Ktrin or Cali?

- You made a thread in lyricist lounge and it would sink to the bottom of the page in a blink of an eye.

I remember people like Daubs, Memisis, King Solo, OMB, Black Queen, Mad Dog, Daz, Mystic Chaos. A lot more guys I probably don't remember. There was also this gay guy who used to be on this site. Was a annoying piece of shit too.

*reminisces*

I kinda view this site the same way as Pokemon. You love it before. But as you got older, you hate it. You wonder why you liked it in the first place, and your embarrassed to say you did.

To anyone whose been here over 3 years, and your over the age of 18. Tell me, why do you remain?

*LOGS OFF*

07-16-07 03:50 PM

Meh.

Don't sit here and try to diss RV because it's apparent that even though we're unactive, at least no one's delusional.

Except possibly Tha Q.

All of us KNOW it's just a rap site and we're not all like "battle battle battle". We realize that if you're going to battle it might as well be on stage somewhere or at the very minimum, 4 minutes over a mic.

Sites like rapbattles.com, rapmusic.com, etc., all of them have actually spent up to 7 years of being on the computer at least twice a week just reading the random bullshit posted there, and it's not helping anyone becoming better people. It's not fun even, unless you're in a fest pool of other assholes with different opinions and you LIKE trying to understand what idiots think.

Most of RV has the same mind state about things so they sorta help eachother out occasionally, You can actually post a thread about your REAL LIFE without getting answers that would send you directly to jail.

like if you post some real life shit on Rapmusic you'll prolly be told bullshit, you post some real life shit on rapbattles and you'll prolly get banned/advised to do the worst possible thing in your life currently.

it's like Thread Title: "I Just Murdered This Bitch"
"How do I hide the body? Help me RB I'm screwed if I get caught I know this bitch well and I had motives!!!!!"

Common RB Response: "Skull Fuck Her......... In Her Skull."

Sir Smash'Alot 07-16-07 04:36 PM

people grow the fuck up man

Terumoto 07-16-07 05:08 PM

We all grew up a little... That's all. Some of us decided to stick around, others decided to leave.

Terumoto 07-16-07 05:21 PM

Oh and for anybody who wanted to know who this % guy is, it's Natural Killa.

DaTrusHurtz 07-16-07 10:26 PM

I come on here just to see who's online and whats going on. Unfortunately this site is pretty much dead alright and its a shame, its a pretty chill site, and I really enjoyed my time here when I was battling and recruiting for this place.

J. Luth 07-16-07 10:34 PM

lmao @ natural Killa ~_~

and the new phase is the link in my sig son :hump:

Logic The Goonie 07-17-07 12:17 AM

I stay because there's still people on here and it's still a damn good environment.

Enygma 07-17-07 12:31 AM

I stay cause it was the first site I was on and no matter what other shit I get into, I still like checkin out what other people from here are doing :thumbup:

Magic5 07-17-07 03:40 AM

Word, this site is chill son. CHILLLL.