RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Engagement (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   thread that contains beef (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=65884)

alldig 07-15-03 01:08 PM

thread that contains beef

Lowd Mowf 07-16-03 05:47 AM

Fuck-a-MP5K

Jae Cyph 07-16-03 09:32 AM

Fucka-Cleansweep.

AxL is God 07-16-03 06:14 PM

Fucka-Doomed

Doomed 07-16-03 06:30 PM

what is this the playa hater thread............................................ ..........................................

Jae Cyph 07-16-03 10:19 PM

What is This The Newbie Of The Month^

AxL is God 07-16-03 10:41 PM

^lmfao

MultiVersEal 07-17-03 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowd Mowf
Fuck-a-MP5K

YEAH, FUCK THAT GUY.

Lowd Mowf 07-17-03 01:58 AM

Yea, fuck that guy^^

CLEANSWEEP 07-17-03 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jae Cyph
Fucka-Cleansweep.

lil premature young buck aint even old enough to buy cigs yet....we'll see what happens

AxL is God 07-17-03 08:23 PM

Doomed got his "dawg" sliviticus to vote for him. HAHAHAHA. That's awesome.

...OpeY... 07-17-03 10:12 PM

wut bitch!!??? I know you not sayin that im d/r ing! Bitch i said both yall shit was wack! I fuckin crush you in a battle! Matter of fact this is a fuckin call out pussy! Set that shit up. You can go as long as is want. I fuckin murder you on a track... u nuttin but a bitch ass herb tryin ta rap! Don't ever accuse me of dick ridin you wack ass bitch!! Most of the audio heads on this site could merk your herb azz! Go set that shit up.... due whenever you want... audios as long as you want. fuck dis herb lil bitch!

AxL is God 07-17-03 10:39 PM

Nah. I don't do charity.^

lmao. I never said you dickrode. . that's YOU talking. So obviously now it's true huh ? Fact is Doomed IM'd me and SAID you was his little buddy and said I had no chance. Don't blame me for your own faults kid. It's alright. Maybe if I get free time we'll battle. But right now I don't have time for charity cases. lmao.

Jae Cyph 07-17-03 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CLEANSWEEP

lil premature young buck aint even old enough to buy cigs yet....we'll see what happens

Your An Herb, Be Quiet, Now.

...OpeY... 07-17-03 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AxL is God
Nah. I don't do charity.^

lmao. I never said you dickrode. . that's YOU talking. So obviously now it's true huh ? Fact is Doomed IM'd me and SAID you was his little buddy and said I had no chance. Don't blame me for your own faults kid. It's alright. Maybe if I get free time we'll battle. But right now I don't have time for charity cases. lmao.

bitch, you said he GOT ME TO VOTE! thats dickridin. And he aint get me to do shit pussy. Thats why i just battled him this week dummy. I never said shit to nobody. And refusin to battle is a bitch move. Talkin shit n not backin it up.... wut a pussy. Cus you know id merk u easy. Everybody on this site knows that your just a herb and ud be no competition. Now set it up pussy. I can make abattle verse right now. Why you too busy? And fuck charity fuckin whore... u just dont want ta get shitted on lil bitch