RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Can anyone else here cook? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213770)

∆ P E X X 11-06-05 04:30 PM

Can anyone else here cook?

I mean cook. not toast, not a microwave, not a phone, etc. Cook. I woke up this morning and made my trademark "Breakfast Burger" which is a ground beef patty I already portioned from ground beef eariler, cooked how ever you like it, then ground beef with pasta sauce cooked and sauteed in a small amount to pour on top of the lettuce that youre gonna shred - add green peppers, garlic and onion in it. Then the "breakfast" part comes in after the fried egg that's divided in two so it covers the top and bottom ends of the burger. Season to suit, and lay broccoli and cheese on the side instead of french friend and MMMMMM - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BITCH! So damn satisfying, takes about 10-15 minutes (I like mine well, not burned), is mega balanced, and has all the major vitamins and protiens needed to be jumpkicking mofos all day long.

Wash it down with some OJ and man you're in heaven. aaaahhhhhhhhhh..........

So can anyone else cook?

Compose 11-06-05 04:34 PM

Eggs and toast
Cereal
Hotdogs
French Fries (as long as their already made in the frozen bag shit and i just have to heat them up)
Spaghetti (from the can)

I think thats it =/ and yes most of them aint real cookin but oh well...

PrahJect 11-06-05 04:36 PM

I can boil rice...I make this signature salad of mine...lol...secret recipe tho ;)..and sounds nice what u cooked apex

Viva 11-06-05 04:36 PM

i really love cooking. im vegetarian but i think u can get most creative wit meat so i cook everything lol i think its theraputic, cooking for other ppl that is.

∆ P E X X 11-06-05 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Eggs and toast
Cereal
Hotdogs
French Fries (as long as their already made in the frozen bag shit and i just have to heat them up)
Spaghetti (from the can)

Maybe you missed the point of this thread. "Cereal" and a microwave isn't "cooking".

∆ P E X X 11-06-05 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermental
I can boil rice...I make this signature salad of mine...lol...secret recipe tho ;)..and sounds nice what u cooked apex

Hmm.. a rice and lettuce salad, lol. Sounds interesting, lol. But yeah, that burger IS good. Damn, I almost want another one... damn.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva
i really love cooking. im vegetarian but i think u can get most creative wit meat so i cook everything lol i think its theraputic, cooking for other ppl that is.

I knew you'd see the light LMAO.

Compose 11-06-05 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Maybe you missed the point of this thread. "Cereal" and a microwave isn't "cooking".

Quote:
Eggs and toast
Cereal
Hotdogs
Spaghetti (from the can)

~Lady Fiya~ 11-06-05 04:42 PM

I love cooking. Not only do I love cooking, those that eat my food love it too... I got the skills from my ma and Big Mama (my great grandma). I like makin jumbilia and shrimp cuisines woo... and greens, cornbread, dressing (not STUFFING!) it's dressing lol, uhm cabbage, turkey, ham, tacos, sloppy joe, porkchops (baked), pot roast, roast beef, italian beef woo... all types of steak and make my own sauce to marinate and mashed potatoes from scratch wit' light brown gravy made from scratch..

Y'all makin me hungry!

*Gets up to go in the kitchen and get a bowl of cabbage and a fried pork chop I cooked last night*

%%%% 11-06-05 04:43 PM

I can't cook for shit...I don't even know how to light the stove.

Viva 11-06-05 04:44 PM

lol take it how ever u want to Apexx :D

Compose 11-06-05 04:45 PM

Oh and by the way I hate cooking cuz you could spend an hour or 2 making all this fancy shit and I eat it in like 10 minutes...bullshit

∆ P E X X 11-06-05 04:47 PM

Quote:

Then why'd you even post???!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
I love cooking. Not only do I love cooking, those that eat my food love it too... I got the skills from my ma and Big Mama (my great grandma). I like makin jumbilia and shrimp cuisines woo... and greens, cornbread, dressing (not STUFFING!) it's dressing lol, uhm cabbage, turkey, ham, tacos, sloppy joe, porkchops (baked), pot roast, roast beef, italian beef woo... all types of steak and make my own sauce to marinate and mashed potatoes from scratch wit' light brown gravy made from scratch..

Y'all makin me hungry!

*Gets up to go in the kitchen and get a bowl of cabbage and a fried pork chop I cooked last night*

Damn, that shit all soudns so GOOD!! lol. Well, cept for the Pork part >: \

leady 11-06-05 04:48 PM

i make the best spaghetti bolognese EVER n i can make more or less any type of indian food... very little i am un-able to cook to be honest

Compose 11-06-05 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Then why'd you even post???!!

Cuz I can...........

∆ P E X X 11-06-05 04:57 PM

Quote:
Cuz I can...........

Oh yeah, now it makes perfect sense. Do you also swallow your own jizz? Because you can...