RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Emenems Carrer (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=58733)

illustrate 06-17-03 10:05 PM

Emenems Carrer

sense 8 mile what direction do u think EMENIM will go in

movies,production or work on his music

16barz 06-17-03 10:23 PM

your a dumb as fuck its emenem its Eminem

Xquizit 06-17-03 10:25 PM

I don't know. He should keep rappin

illustrate 06-17-03 10:42 PM

no he shouldnt he sucks of course he's better than at rap then movies

Johnny 6-feet 06-17-03 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by illustrate
no he shouldnt he sucks of course he's better than at rap then movies

i love it when people say tight rappers suck, its the best example of jealously i can think of.

X Ecution 06-17-03 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 6-feet

i love it when people say tight rappers suck, its the best example of jealously i can think of.

damn right and or simply known as HATERZ

D-Dizzle 06-17-03 11:39 PM

Really I think he should play the background a little, 'specailly since he got 50 flaming everything now, and study on his record label. He's build a good enought rep to where he can take a break from music for a while...so when he comes back the anticipation for his shit will reach Thriller like numbers. Cuz right now he prolly is the biggest superstar since Mike.

verbal ice 06-18-03 12:02 AM

Since 8mile i think he should work on his rappin and get bak to the ill style when he first started out and cut the new shit out

C-Section 06-18-03 12:02 AM

it think he should go away for a while, cause right now im tired of him, and it would also give him time to gather his thoughts, cause his lyrics are falling off alot. and like d dizzle said, his fans would fiend for his CD

Envious Stylez 06-18-03 12:06 AM

You think with all the media he is in, someone could at least spell his name right...

Perfekt 06-18-03 01:17 AM

In my opinion hes goin down the producin role cuz hes makin Obie Trices new album right now, and it dont look like he dion another album himself, unless or Eavs Droppin media hasnt found out yet(He have to keep that shit air tight)...

Van Ished 06-18-03 02:50 AM

Two words in your subject, and yet you manage to spell both of them wrong? This is why we need more funding for our school systems.........

Lab Rat 06-18-03 03:39 AM

eminem has just done a unofficial freestyle CD with g unit for those who didnt know already. not sure what its called, but it is really tight. its his old school SSLP shit but mainly against ja and some other cats

chadlad 06-18-03 03:48 AM

Yeah i also heard about that albumn, i have heard some of the songs and they are really good, im gonna have to get my hands on that sometime soon.

Atetrack define' 06-18-03 03:57 AM

lol @ name mispelling...

i dont like eminem,neve rhave never will...he annoys me,but give credit where credits due...he can rap,he has talent...i dont like listening to tupac...but i dont think hes shit cause he raps and i dont like it....thats just dumb....maybe he should wait a while for a new album...get his fans wanting it bad...or something...i like how hes helping obie trice and other poeple out also,anyoen that gets an emcee a break is aiigh in my books,een though i cant stand his music,or any of the music hes producing...but oh well...
you are what people call a hater...idiot...

lmfao @ exsquist hope i spelt it right,that sig is fuckign illness...