RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why is it that when white people like rap, they're called wiggers?? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217633)

∆ P E X X 12-19-05 07:03 PM

Why is it that when white people like rap, they're called wiggers??

Why is that? God forbid that somebody white legitimately likes rap, instead of them trying to be black.

Sean Gunner 12-19-05 07:03 PM

Thank you.

Magic5 12-19-05 07:04 PM

I don't know. I get that shit A LOT, though. It's just like, :wtf:

Blay'all 12-19-05 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I don't know. I get that shit A LOT, though. It's just like, :wtf:

:bored: are u kidding me?

and yeah, i've been trying to say that forever, me and all of my friends all dress the same and live in the same neighborhood, and im the only one who catches shit for "trying to be something im not"

Vango 12-19-05 07:08 PM

Honest answer is this, there is a difference between liking hip hop and acting like your something your not. Paul Wall is an example of a wigger.......

Blay'all 12-19-05 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango
Honest answer is this, there is a difference between liking hip hop and acting like your something your not. Paul Wall is an example of a wigger.......

LMFAOOOO!!!

he is from the exact same neighborhood as Mike Jones and all them and he does the same thing as them except better, and he's a wigger just because he's white? what do u want him to do, be the only one in the neighborhood who wears preppy clothes just because he's white? stfu....

Magic5 12-19-05 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango

How? Do you even know what wigger is "short" for?

White - nigger.

Tell me how the fuck you're going to call somebody that because they rap.

Vango 12-19-05 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
How? Do you even know what wigger is "short" for?

White - nigger.

Tell me how the fuck you're going to call somebody that because they rap.

I'm not saying that because of the way he raps. I'm saying that because of the obvious and your dope....

.Ike. 12-19-05 07:12 PM

LMAO thank you....wow @ me just writing a line about this.....

Vango 12-19-05 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Carolina
LMFAOOOO!!!

he is from the exact same neighborhood as Mike Jones and all them and he does the same thing as them except better, and he's a wigger just because he's white? what do u want him to do, be the only one in the neighborhood who wears preppy clothes just because he's white? stfu....

Fucking Wigger!!!!!!!!

Magic5 12-19-05 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
LMAO thank you....wow @ me just writing a line about this.....

Lmao. Word. And, like, in your "Screw Your Prizes" track I knew EXACTLY what you were talking about when you were all ". . .and get a fitted hat so I can get called a wigger some more." That shit was the realness.

Sean Gunner 12-19-05 07:14 PM

If they wear a du rag for no reason, then I might say the person is a wigger.

GKillaz05 12-19-05 07:14 PM

Word. Good Point. I dont see how that makes anyone a wigger, but whatever. They just jealous of our shit. lol. WORD.

Blay'all 12-19-05 07:14 PM

wow, you're dumb (Vango)

Indeph 12-19-05 07:15 PM

When people say wigger they're saying they're acting like niggers. So if someone says wigger.. yes I will beat the shit out of you.